F1 San Marino Grand Prix

so after a 3 week break F1 is back. Have Ferrari sorted out their reliability problems? we will see tommorow in the race. Schumi has been pretty dominating around this circuit in recent years and has won 5 of the last 6 at Imola. He will be fired up by the Tifosi and IMO will be hard to beat. I think if his car makes it to the end, then he will win. But that renault is a good car and Alonso is in pretty good form so Schumi will not have it his own way. I see a tactical battle tommorow in the race and past races at Imola have often be decided in the pits. As for qualifying, well it's such a lottery nowadays that i will be leaving it alone.

Re: F1 San Marino Grand Prix well it was an interesting first qualifying session. Raikkonen surprised me by taking pole and he cannot be ruled out for tommorows race. The rece itself is liely to be very close between the man from Finland, Alonso and Schumi. I don't think anyone will run away with this race and as i said previously, i think it will be decided in the pits. Whoever is the best team tactically will do it. it's so tough to predict the winner of this race so i will be leaving that market alone. But my double for the race will be Barrichelo and Fisichella to finish in the points. They had poor first qualifying sessions but they both have good cars beneath them and should easily make it into the top 8. selection double - Barichello and Fisichella to finish in the points 2.40 Coral.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.