Crystal Palace v Sunderland > Monday November 3rd

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Crystal Palace v Sunderland (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.18[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Crystal Palace v Sunderland > Monday November 3rd 5pts Over 2.5 goals 23/20 BetVictor You wouldn’t want to put your house on either of these sides winning because they both have a masters degree in making defensive cock ups but we can at least take advantage of that and take over 2.5 goals here. Both defences have shot themselves in the foot regularly over the last few weeks and while Sunderland don’t have a standout attack they’re up against a poor side which should see them offer something going forward but it is the way they both defend which attracts me here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/crystal-palace-vs-sunderland-betting-woeful-defending-can-lead-to-a-flurry-of-goals

Re: Crystal Palace v Sunderland > Monday November 3rd CRYSTAL PALACE – SUNDERLAND Both teams to score at 1.833 @ Marathonbet A game between two teams, which are both characterized by the need for the victory, is that of “Selhurst Park”. Crystal Palace is without a win at its last three matches, counting two losses and one draw. Sunderland, on the other hand, comes from two straight defeats, having conceded 10 goals at these two games. Additionally, both opponents cope with the danger of relegations, a fact that strengthens the need for the three points. Personally, I am not able of predicting the final winner, but I am nearly sure that so Crystal Palace as Sunderland will give more importance at their offensive duties. As a result, the G/G choice seems to me the wisest.

Re: Crystal Palace v Sunderland > Monday November 3rd After Sunderland got smashed 8-0 by Southampton I thought there would be a positive reaction. Their next game was just terrible. The 2 goals they conceded against Arsenal were horrendous ! Wes Brown miss-kicking a back pass and the Goal Keeper gifting the ball to Sanchez to tap home. A Sunday team would do better. For me the huge difference between these teams is their abilities to score goals. On the road Palace have scored 2 0 3 3 1 while Sunderland have failed to score in their last 3. I expect Palace to score in this game, while Sunderland may fluke a penalty or a set piece. LOL pre game show states that Sunderland have not won a game in their last 20 Monday Night starts ! That's just a bad omen :eek So for me it's the home win for 2 units at 2.1.

Re: Crystal Palace v Sunderland > Monday November 3rd Firstly well done to those that won their bets. I did'nt have a big bet, as I find betting on really bad teams difficult. Just shocking refereeing again in a premier league game. If the refs can't get the basics right at this level then introduce video replay (similar to the NFL). These are basic basic things. Replay sorts it all out, with no gray areas ! Palace have a nailed-on penalty in the 1st 2 minutes. Not sure it makes 100% difference to outcome of the game, but if the ref does not give that, then which incident will he give a penalty for ? The penalty puts all the pressure on Sunderland, and puts Palace on the front foot.