** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

International Championship 26 Oct - 2 Nov

kevshat

Re: International Championship 26 Oct - 2 Nov Tournament preview: 1pt ew S.Murphy to win International Championship 14/1 Coral (1/2 1-2) In the bottom quarter of the draw Shaun Murphy and Stephen Maguire are the standout names in the section and it is the former I like this week. Murphy has already tasted silverware having won the last European Tour event. He beat Maguire and Selby on his way to that success and won a tournament in China last season to prove he can win in Asia. The longer matches tend to bring the best out of him so at 14/1 he looks good value this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/international-championship-betting-shaun-murphy-can-land-china-s-biggest-title

Re: International Championship 26 Oct - 2 Nov Sunday TV previews: 3pts L.Hang to beat J.Higgins 9/4 Ladbrokes Even against someone so lowly ranked as Li Hang I can’t be backing Higgins at this price and given that he won a couple of matches in the warm up tournament for this event I see no reason not to take the Chinese player to cause the first big upset of the tournament. Higgins hasn’t got going at all this season so the pressure will be on him here. Hang has none of that and can take advantage here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/higgins-vs-hang-betting-li-hang-can-cause-a-big-upset-in-china 4pts M.Williams (-1.5 frames) to beat O.Brown 4/6 Coral Oliver Brown has had some excellent results this season but this will test him to the full. He won’t have tasted the bright lights of TV and the cameras and everything before so he’ll need to overcome that obstacle quickly. You don’t get many more experienced players than Williams and while he may not be the player he was he knows how to play these banana skin matches and I expect him to come through with a little in hand. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/brown-vs-m-williams-betting-mark-williams-can-see-off-the-amateur-in-china 4pts B.Woollaston (+3.5 frames) to beat R.O'Sullivan 5/6 Coral O’Sullivan may well win this match but a combination of a capable opponent and a lack of action this season makes me think he may not run away with the match. O’Sullivan’s form in China is pretty poor when he has gone out there so there is enough to encourage Woollaston here. I’m not convinced Woollaston will win the match but I think he has enough about him to take at least three frames if not a few more. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/woollaston-vs-o-sullivan-betting-ben-woollaston-can-cover-the-handicap-in-china 4pts M.Allen (-2.5 frames) to beat N.Bond 4/6 Paddy Power I can’t see beyond a Mark Allen win here, the question is how big the win will be. These two have met twice in the recent past and Allen has won both of them with plenty in hand and I would imagine this will be the same. Bond’s safety may make Allen work for a couple of frames but Allen’s scoring should see him power away and win this pretty comfortably come the end. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bond-vs-allen-betting-mark-allen-can-cruise-into-the-second-round-in-china

Re: International Championship 26 Oct - 2 Nov Monday TV previews: 4pts M.Fu (-2.5 frames) to beat L.Highfield 4/5 Bet365 Marco Fu has been pretty quiet by his standards this season but he has a great chance to kick start his campaign here. Liam Highfield did well to make it into the main draw but I expect him to be outclassed on the big stage here. Fu’s safety is likely to earn him a lot of scoring chances and the longer format should allow him to find his scoring boots so I’m expecting Fu to win with a fair bit in hand here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/fu-vs-highfield-betting-marco-fu-should-have-few-problems-in-first-round-match 5pts N.Robertson vs M.Selt - Over 8.5 frames 3/4 Coral Robertson’s late arrival coupled with his always iffy first round form should mean this is a close match although the fact they are both good friends could make it a strange game. Selt is in good form and should be in good spirits after a run to the semi final last week. He won his first four matches 4-0 in that tournament and has wins over Mark Davis and Shaun Murphy this season so there is enough to suggest regardless of who wins we will see at least nine frames here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/n-robertson-vs-selt-betting-battle-of-friends-can-be-closer-than-expected 4pts J.Trump (-2.5 frames) to beat J.Robertson 8/11 Bet365 Robertson comes into the week in good nick but I can’t see beyond Trump here. I expect him to get better the longer the match goes on and he will get his chances as Robertson isn’t the tightest in the safety department. Trump’s safety has improved enough to create chances for himself and with him having good memories from this event having won it in the past I think we’ll see the best of Trump which should be too good here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/j-robertson-vs-trump-betting-judd-trump-can-run-smoothly-into-round-two 4pts X.Guodong (-2.5 frames) to beat E.Sharav 4/5 Bet365 Xiao Guodong is one of the more improved players in the game and I think he’ll come through here. He has plenty in his favour not just that he is the better player. He is used to playing in China and is a regular under the TV lights and in front of the cameras. That is all new to Sharav and by the time he’s acclimatised I expect Guodong to be out of sight here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/guodong-vs-sharav-betting-xiao-guodong-can-cruise-into-the-second-round

Re: International Championship 26 Oct - 2 Nov [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 28 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Baird, S v Davis, M (01:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.52 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bingham, S v Day, R (01:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.64 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Burns, I v Steadman, C (01:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.91 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Mann, Mitchell v White, M (01:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hawkins, B v Williams, M (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.67 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.99 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Murphy, S v Milkins, R (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] O'Brien, F v Lawler, R (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Perry, J v Ebdon, P (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Robertson, N v Swail, J (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.16 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Xiao, Guodong v Saengkham, N (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Burnett, J v Trump, J (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Fu, M v Gilbert, D (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.38 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gould, M v Allen, M (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.48 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Li, Hang v Zhao, Xintong (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.73 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] McGill, A v O'Sullivan, R (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.16 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Zhou, Yuelong v Walden, R (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: International Championship 26 Oct - 2 Nov Tuesday TV previews: 3pts M.Williams to beat B.Hawkins 13/8 Coral These two have met a few times in recent years and every time Williams has won including at the Shanghai Masters last month so he has to be the value going into this match. Hawkins wasn’t spectacular in the first round against Jimmy White and Williams looked in good touch so there has to be every chance of a mini upset in this match. For whatever reason Hawkins struggles against Williams so I’ll side with the Welshman here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hawkins-vs-williams-betting-mark-williams-can-edge-out-hawkins-once-again 4pts J.Swail (+3.5 frames) to beat N.Robertson 5/6 Spreadex Joe Swail pushed Mark Selby close in a European Tour event in recent times and it is rare that he loses comfortably. Robertson has room for improvement from his first round win so while I would expect the Australian to qualify I expect Swail to be competitive enough to keep this close for a long period before Robertson’s extra quality sees him through. With that in mind I’ll take Swail with the 3.5 frame start. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/robertson-vs-swail-betting-joe-swail-should-be-good-for-three-frames 4pts A.McGill (+3.5 frames) to beat R.O'Sullivan 4/5 Spreadex I think O’Sullivan will come through this match but the results McGill has been getting this season has to be respected and they should have given him the confidence to play well in this match. He has nothing to lose as nobody expects him to win but he’s shown this season he’s more than good enough to compete at this level. Ultimately Ronnie should be too good for McGill can pick up three frames first. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/mcgill-vs-o-sullivan-betting-anthony-mcgill-can-run-the-rocket-close-in-china 4pts J.Trump (-2.5 frames) to beat J.Burnett 5/6 Paddy Power Jamie Burnett had a great win over Matthew Stevens in the first round but his record against Judd Trump leaves plenty to be desired. Burnett isn’t always the most consistent player around either so this will be a really big ask for the Scot. Trump wasn’t as clinical as he would like in the first round but his scoring power should be too much for Burnett and I expect him to come through this one cosily. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/burnett-vs-trump-betting-judd-trump-can-improve-his-strong-record-over-burnett

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 29 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Fu, M v Lawler, R (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.27 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Milkins, R v Xiao, Guodong (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.38 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Swail, J v Walden, R (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.22 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Williams, M v Baird, S (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.46 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.83 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bingham, S v Allen, M (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.82 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Li, Hang v O'Sullivan, R (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.14 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.16 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] White, M v Burns, I (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.47 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.26 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: International Championship 26 Oct - 2 Nov Wednesday TV previews: 4pts M.Fu (-1.5 frames) to beat R.Lawler 8/11 Coral Rod Lawler is certainly enjoying a strong autumn to his career but he meets like for like here in the form of Marco Fu. The only difference is Fu does everything a little better than Lawler and I expect the man from Hong Kong to win this. He is obviously scoring great after three tons in the last round and I always use that as a barometer for how well Fu is playing. When he’s playing well he’s very tough to beat and with nearly every big name out of this event in his half I’ll go with Fu to take advantage here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/fu-vs-lawler-betting-marco-fu-can-remain-on-track-in-chengdu 4pts R.Milkins to beat X.Guodong 10/11 Bet365 Milkins looks to be in good form and he should be in the mood to only build on his sparkling win over Murphy in the previous round. He’s teetering on the edge of the top 16 and with the cut off for some big events coming up he’ll be looking to get in there to qualify for them so this is a big match for him. Both these men score well but Milkins’ extra experience and edge in the safety game can take him to victory. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/milkins-vs-guodong-betting-experience-can-guide-milkins-into-the-last-eight 3pts R.O'Sullivan (-3.5 frames) to beat L.Hang 23/20 Coral Li Hang has done well to come this far in the tournament, especially with the ease in which he’s done it, but he’s only made one break over 70 so far and that level of scoring won’t get it done here. In contrast O’Sullivan has already rammed in four centuries and a few more frame winning breaks and recent history suggests he gets better the longer tournaments go on so I see another comfortable win for the Rocket here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hang-vs-o-sullivan-betting-ronnie-can-cruise-into-the-quarter-finals-in-china 4pts S.Bingham to beat M.Allen 6/5 BetVictor This should be a cracking match but I just fancy Bingham to be a bit too good for Allen. Allen’s scoring hasn’t been how he would like this week and that might just be the difference. Both are likely to get chances but Bingham can make better use of his ones and see himself into yet another quarter final in China in what is a pretty sensational run of form in Asia for the Englishman. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bingham-vs-allen-betting-bingham-can-see-off-allen-in-china-once-again

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 30 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Milkins, R v Fu, M (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Walden, R v Burnett, J (06:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.46 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] White, M v Allen, M (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.56 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Williams, M v O'Sullivan, R (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: International Championship 26 Oct - 2 Nov Thursday early QF previews: 4pts R.Milkins vs M.Fu - Over 9.5 frames 11/10 Paddy Power Matches between these two tend to be close looking at their head to head. That is a bit of a surprise because you’d have expected Fu’s all round game to be too much for Milkins but clearly that isn’t the case. Milkins has played well this week but Fu will battle hard to keep his tournament alive so this has all the hallmarks of being pretty close before one of them finally gets over the line. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/milkins-vs-fu-betting-quarter-final-can-be-a-lengthy-affair 4pts R.Walden (-1.5 frames) to beat J.Burnett 8/11 Bet365 Walden being the better player and having a good all round game makes me believe he’ll win this match and when you throw in two successive late night finishes followed by the early start for Jamie Burnett here I think Walden may well be a little stronger than I would expect him to be in the match. Burnett has done really well this week but he has to be running low on mental energy now. Walden thrives himself on being good in that area and I think he’ll have too much for the Scot here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/walden-vs-burnett-betting-ricky-walden-can-be-too-strong-for-burnett-in-last-eight

Re: International Championship 26 Oct - 2 Nov Thursday later QF previews: 4pts R.O'Sullivan (-2.5 frames) to beat M.Williams 8/11 Ladbrokes I’m sure Williams will give this a good go and whatever happens in this match it has been a good week for him but he hasn’t got close to O’Sullivan in any of their recent meetings and I don’t expect him to get particularly close to the Rocket here. O’Sullivan has gone on record with his respect for Williams and he makes sure he ups it against those he respects the most, almost out of respect. That doesn’t bode well for Williams here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/williams-vs-o-sullivan-betting-o-sullivan-can-ease-through-in-the-standout-quarter-final 4pts M.White vs M.Allen - Over 9.5 frames 6/5 Paddy Power These two needed a deciding frame to separate them in Shanghai last month and I fancy another tight battle here. I wouldn’t say Allen has hit top form this week yet apart from a couple of frames against Bingham in the previous round whereas White is clearly in good touch having won plenty of matches in the recent past, some against some very big names so he clearly doesn’t fear anyone which makes me think this one could go all the way too, or very close to it at least. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/white-vs-allen-betting-these-two-may-need-a-while-to-be-separated-again

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 31 October 2014[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Walden, R v Milkins, R (06:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.58 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 1 November 2014[/TH] [TH]Player 1 [/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Allen, M v Williams, M (06:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.58 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: International Championship 26 Oct - 2 Nov Friday SF preview: 4pts R.Walden (-1.5 frames) to beat R.Milkins 5/6 Betfair Over this distance I don’t believe Milkins will have the scoring power or the all round game to go with Walden. Walden has played many of these multi session matches now after his success in the UK and World Championships in recent years and he looks to be getting better and better as the week goes on. He has a great chance to make a major final here and I see him coming through this no worse than 9-7. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/walden-vs-milkins-betting-ricky-walden-looks-a-solid-favourite-in-the-opening-semi-final

Re: International Championship 26 Oct - 2 Nov Second semi final preview: 4pts M.Allen vs M.Williams - Over 14.5 frames 10/11 Coral Usually I would take Allen to win this with a bit in hand like he has done their recent meetings but he doesn’t appear to be starting matches very well this week and that has to be a concern. Williams is getting out of the traps fast and I can see Allen having to chase him down at some point. Whether he can get past him remains to be seen but I think between them they will play out at least 15 frames in what should be a very good semi final. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/allen-vs-williams-betting-second-semi-final-has-the-potential-to-be-close

Re: International Championship 26 Oct - 2 Nov Final preview: 4pts R.Walden to beat M.Allen 11/8 Boylesports I like Walden in this final I have to say. This has been a long, hard week so the benefit of a day off and two easy matches in the run up to this final can't be underestimated. Walden has proven he has plenty of stamina and seems to enjoy these longer formats. Allen came through an epic semi final on Saturday but that has to have taken something out of him and I fear this could be a game too far for him so I'll take Walden here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/allen-vs-walden-betting-ricky-walden-can-land-the-title-in-china