** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Australian Melbourne Carnival Ratings (Cox Plate Ratings Now Up)

Hi guys just thought I'd share my full Caulfield Cup Ratings for this Saturday's race. [TABLE=class: grid, width: 550]

[TR] [TD]Caulfied Cup 2014[/TD] [TD]RATING[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Lucia Valentina[/TD] [TD]132[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Brambles[/TD] [TD]129[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Lidari[/TD] [TD]129[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]The Offer[/TD] [TD]128[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Junoob[/TD] [TD]126[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Big Memory[/TD] [TD]125[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Who Shot The Barman[/TD] [TD]123[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Admire Rakti[/TD] [TD]122[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Green Moon[/TD] [TD]122[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Araldo[/TD] [TD]122[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Hawkspur[/TD] [TD]120[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Moriarty[/TD] [TD]120[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Stipulate[/TD] [TD]118[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Rising Romance[/TD] [TD]117[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Sea Moon[/TD] [TD]116[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Unchain My Heart[/TD] [TD]112[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Seismos[/TD] [TD]112[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Renew[/TD] [TD]110[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] I have Lucia Valentina topped rated and looks a worthy favourite if however a little on the skinny side in the betting. Brambles and Lidari are joint second on my ratings so couldn't split those. I keep it simple and back the Top Rated horses from my ratings so therefore.... My bets will be: (prices currently on Bet365): Lucia Valentina 2pts Win, @3.90 Brambles 1pts Win, @13.40 Lidari 1pts Win, @10.40

Re: Caulfield Cup 2014 Ratings The ratings worked out ok in the end with my top three horses all finishing in the first 6 of the 18 runners, unfortunately didn't have the winner though! Lucia Valentina ran the best reult in 3rd, Brambles was 4th and Lidari 6th.

Hi guys just thought I'd share my full Caulfield Cup Ratings for this Saturday's race. [TABLE=class: grid, width: 550] [TR] [TD]Caulfied Cup 2014[/TD] [TD]RATING[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Lucia Valentina[/TD] [TD]132 - 3RD[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Brambles[/TD] [TD]129 - 5TH[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Lidari[/TD] [TD]129 - 6TH[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]The Offer[/TD] [TD]128 - 11TH[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Junoob[/TD] [TD]126 - 7TH[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Big Memory[/TD] [TD]125 - 10TH[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Who Shot The Barman[/TD] [TD]123 - 13TH[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Admire Rakti[/TD] [TD]122 - 1ST[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Green Moon[/TD] [TD]122 - 9TH[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Araldo[/TD] [TD]122 - 5TH[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Hawkspur[/TD] [TD]120 - 8TH[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Moriarty[/TD] [TD]120 - 14TH[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Stipulate[/TD] [TD]118 - 12TH[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Rising Romance[/TD] [TD]117 - 2ND[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Sea Moon[/TD] [TD]116 - 18TH[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Unchain My Heart[/TD] [TD]112 - 17TH[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Seismos[/TD] [TD]112 - 15TH[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Renew[/TD] [TD]110 - 16TH[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] I have Lucia Valentina topped rated and looks a worthy favourite if however a little on the skinny side in the betting. Brambles and Lidari are joint second on my ratings so couldn't split those. I keep it simple and back the Top Rated horses from my ratings so therefore.... My bets will be: (prices currently on Bet365): Lucia Valentina 2pts Win, @3.90 Brambles 1pts Win, @13.40 Lidari 1pts Win, @10.40

Re: Caulfield Cup 2014 Ratings This week the big race in Melbourne is The Cox Plate and here are my ratings for the race. [TABLE=class: grid, width: 550]

[TR] [TD]Cox Plate 2014[/TD] [TD]RATING[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Sweynesse[/TD] [TD]135[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Royal Descent[/TD] [TD]134[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Fawkner[/TD] [TD]132[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]The Cleaner[/TD] [TD]127[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Side Glance[/TD] [TD]125[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Foreteller[/TD] [TD]124[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Wandjina[/TD] [TD]124[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Adelaide[/TD] [TD]123[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Silent Achiever[/TD] [TD]123[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Criterion[/TD] [TD]122[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Sacred Falls[/TD] [TD]121[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Guest Of Honour[/TD] [TD]118[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Almahad[/TD] [TD]117[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Happy Trails[/TD] [TD]114[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Australian Melbourne Carnival Ratings (Cox Plate Ratings Now Up) I find that it's always hard to rate overseas runners, when you have a set list of variables and tons of info about Australian horses, getting the same info from overseas and trying to work them into a compatible ratings system isn't easy. I also find that ratings are much better in lesser quality fields. When trying to put ratings on near a whole field of potential winners, the difference between top rated and a horse in the middle of the pack isn't so pronounced. Thanks for keeping us up to date with your ratings, I look forward to seeing more. Cheers

Re: Australian Melbourne Carnival Ratings (Melbourne Cup Ratings Now Up) [TABLE=class: grid, width: 550]

[TR] [TD]Melbourne Cup 2014[/TD] [TD]RATING[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Admire Rakti[/TD] [TD]137[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Lucia Valentina[/TD] [TD]135[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Protectionist[/TD] [TD]133[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Fawkner[/TD] [TD]130[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Junoob[/TD] [TD]127[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Mutual Regard[/TD] [TD]127[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Gatewood[/TD] [TD]126[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Signoff[/TD] [TD]126[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Brambles[/TD] [TD]125[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Lidari[/TD] [TD]124[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Au Revoir[/TD] [TD]121[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Red Cadeaux[/TD] [TD]121[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Royal Diamond[/TD] [TD]120[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Who Shot Thebarman[/TD] [TD]119[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Araldo[/TD] [TD]117[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Mr O'Ceirin[/TD] [TD]115[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Willing Foe[/TD] [TD]115[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Seismos[/TD] [TD]113[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Opinion[/TD] [TD]112[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]My Ambivalent[/TD] [TD]110[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Precedence[/TD] [TD]108[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Unchain My Heart[/TD] [TD]108[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Admire Rakti tops the ratings after a very impressive win in the Caulfield Cup and he's a horse who will get the trip and in my mind this race is even better suited for him then the Caulfield Cup was but he does have to lumber top weight here which makes this trickier. Lucia Valentina gets Second Rating for me based on her last run in that same Caulfield Cup race Admire Rakti got a head start on her but she wound up very nicely in the straight and if she copes with the added distance will be a real threat I liked how she was keeping on at the end so I'm fairly confident she will be ok with the trip. Protectionist makes it third on my ratings had a decent prep run at Caulfield beaten 1 length the longer trip will suit him better today.