flat racing fri 10th oct

just got time for one race today .....big 20 runner hcap ......like to make things easy ..lol bogart 51 see the sun 49 long awaited 49 very very tough hcap ......overall bogart has the level of form and class to take this but ground is playing its part and results are a bit hit and miss at moment so can never be over confident .......cant split the next two .....both have their merits and could run really well today ......ill shop around and split my four points between the 3 of them ......... bogart 2pts win 10.0 betfair see the sun 1pt win 15.0 betfair long awaited 1pt win 19.5 betfair .... amazing value on betfair .....very happy with those bets :hope

Re: flat racing fri 10th oct 3.00 York ...another tricky hcap starboard 51 gm Hopkins 50 crowdmania 49 levitate 47 don't call me 47 gm Hopkins is very short here .......will be hugely popular based on his last easy win ....but this is by far the hardest race hes faced and at 13/8 against 17 runners off a mark of 100 ?.......I don't think ill be backing that .......on the flip side that means there must be value elsewhere and starboard and crowdmania seem to fit the bill nicely ......both have come into form recently and are showing the level of form needed to run well today .......same can be said of don't call me and levitate who need respect also but lets attempt a nice win and take this fav on .............could go e.w but big prices available so if land the winner will be a big payout starboard 2pts win 25.0 betfair crowdmania 2pts win 44.0 betfair

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.