Lithuania U19 - Scotland U19, 09th September

Lithuania U19 - Scotland U19 Lithuania +1 ah Odds 1.85 Bet365 Stake 10/10 I go again with Lithuania. They looked really not bad against Norway, just Norway in total is clear favorit of group and they were really lucky. I think there was 3 or 4 just shots on goal and 2 were succesfull. Lithuania had more of them just the ball did not want to go into the net.. Today we have weaker opponent, and very good odds for Lithuania. Scotland is not that good, they lost quiet important players as they are too old to play, and this year, many players, which were expected to play, did not play as everything they should have paid from their own money like plane tickets, hotels, insurance and so on.. Scotland U19 has very bad situation with money.. Lithuania got some good news, the two best players of U19 who were not able to play against, Puzara and Janonis will be able to play. They are best in teams, Inter young team is looking serious for getting Puzara and Schalke young team is a place where Janonis will play from next year!! Game again is played in Lithuania and today I see huge value on their side. Odds are big value here, as we lose just if Scotland will win by two goals.. What is not expected in my opinion. Their last game against Finland was so lucky to them. It could easily end 2-5 for Finland. Good luck who will try this.

Re: Lithuania U19 - Scotland U19, 09th September Scotland is in terrible situation. They dont have money, lost all sponsors, nobody believes in them anymore, after first draw with Finland.It was terrible play there. For this match, all first squad of Scotland dont want to play, because they dont get any money. I got information that some of players betted against themselves here in this match, in Lithuania Local Bookmakers. First training in the morning, only 8 players were on it from Scotland, others were just sitting and not playing!! While there should be about 17-19 players !! Lithuania has good news for the game also. If they not lose this game, each of player gets 2k euro for it. That is quiet a lot for such team, because most of them gets about 700-900euro in month by playing in their city teams. So its a huge motivation for them ! Lithuania will not lose here for sure, this is serious information, big amounts of Scotish people are placed against themselves, so there is no way, Lithuania will lose here. And we have even +1 handicap, so its more than 100% sure. Good Luck

Re: Lithuania U19 - Scotland U19, 09th September well, lithuania were absolutely terrible against norway. I was watching inplay and they were really bad. Scotland arent any good either. Apart from your "insider" info, there's not really much to go on here. Members please do not go mental with your stake here unless you have other reasoning to go with your pick.

Re: Lithuania U19 - Scotland U19, 09th September all our national teams play horrible football, and always when they are expected to win, they can easy lose even against lichtenstein by some strange goal... we dont even have normal stadium, playing on potatoe fields. I dont know what is situation with scotland u-19 team, but believe me, ours is more times worse :D

Re: Lithuania U19 - Scotland U19, 09th September all our national teams play horrible football, and always when they are expected to win, they can easy lose even against lichtenstein by some strange goal... we dont even have normal stadium, playing on potatoe fields. I dont know what is situation with scotland u-19 team, but believe me, ours is more times worse :D noone cares about football, only about stupid basketball. Our national football league is the place where most miracles (fixes?) happens... :D