** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

FC Barcelona v Ajax > Tuesday October 21st

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Barcelona v Ajax (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.18[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]21[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: FC Barcelona v Ajax > Tuesday October 21st 4pts Barcelona to win to nil 8/11 Betfred Barcelona lost to PSG in the last round of matches but the goals they conceded in that match remain the only goals they’ve conceded all season so given that I think they will win this match the logical bet would be for Barcelona to win to nil. With El Clasico at the weekend the Spanish giants might not go all out for the throat here so I prefer to go with Barcelona to win to nil. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barcelona-vs-ajax-betting-barcelona-can-win-to-nil-ahead-of-el-clasico

Re: FC Barcelona v Ajax > Tuesday October 21st Barcelona look way too short here at 1.15. According to the UEFA report, they struggled to beat Apoel at home (winning 1-0). I think Ajax will believe they can get something here. Barca have been on fire in the league, but form is often different in Europe. Ajax +2.5 2.11 188Bet Stake: 5 points Ajax or Draw 7.5 William Hill Stake: 2 points Total stake: 7 points

Re: FC Barcelona v Ajax > Tuesday October 21st

Barcelona look way too short here at 1.15. According to the UEFA report, they struggled to beat Apoel at home (winning 1-0). I think Ajax will believe they can get something here. Barca have been on fire in the league, but form is often different in Europe. Ajax +2.5 2.11 188Bet Stake: 5 points Ajax or Draw 7.5 William Hill Stake: 2 points Total stake: 7 points
Result: Barcelona 3 Ajax 1 First bet won, returns 10.55 points Second bet lost Total stake: 7 points Total return: 10.55 points