Shambata -Week 1 - 09/22

shambata

Hello! I will be starting to share my tennis picks on the net. I will start weekly threads and focus will be mainly on ITF women tennis tournaments, as this is my specialty. I have been a successful tennis tipster in the ITF for many years now, live and full time bets, but over the years my full time skills gotten to the point, where I think I can share it with others as well. I hope I can help you guys to make some money during this time. The bookmaker I’m using for the past 6 years is bet365, arguably the best in tennis, in live tennis and especially in ITF tennis markets. So I strongly recommend you to use that in order to follow me. Don’t forget to manage your bankroll, always, that’s the most important thing in long time profits. Don’t forget to withdraw money on a regular basis, to keep your betting confidence flowing. I will use a unit scale 1/10. Please don’t forget, that you are responsible for your own bankroll! Of course all your posts are always welcomed. I will have some explanations to my picks, but sometimes I won’t have time for that. For that I’m sorry in advance. Good luck and let’s win some money!!! :clap shamba

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.