Hull City v Manchester City > Saturday September 27th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hull City v Manchester City (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.64[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Hull City v Manchester City > Saturday September 27th Hull are far too big here, or maybe I should say City are far too short, as more than back Hull I'll be opposing City here. -City played many starters in the Cup midweek, Hull played a second 11. Ok, City won 7-0, but the players still will have done running that the Hull team tomorrow won't have done. -City have had some dubious away results in the past year, Hull are a strong home side - Hull's home form in the first half of last season is more relevant because they stopped caring about the league once they were safe and had their big cup run, like many teams do. -City have a monumental match on Tuesday against Roma - I think they've prioritized Europe this season and not picking up 3 points vs the Italians will have them in all sorts of trouble. This is a classic lookahead spot. Hull +1 @ 1.92 Win or draw cashes the bet, 1 goal loss returns the stake.

Re: Hull City v Manchester City > Saturday September 27th I'd be carefull in backing City here, they have to focus on Roma in 3 days. Hull at home can be quite a pain in the ass defensively speaking and I doubt City will want to go allout to win this. For sure they're the stronger side and should take 3 points here but as far as big overs and handicaps go, i don't think it will happen.