** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

FC Schalke 04 v NK Maribor > Tuesday September 30th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Schalke 04 v NK Maribor (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.32[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: FC Schalke 04 v NK Maribor > Tuesday September 30th Schalke 04 v NK Maribor Schalke 04: Höwedes (3/1 d), Kirchhoff (1/0 d), Farfán (0/0 m), Felipe Santana (1/0 d), Goretzka (0/0 m), Kolašinac (1/0 d), Giefer (0/0 g), Sam (5/0 m), Uchida (2/0 d, doubtful) NK Maribor: Stojanovi? (4/0 m), Ndiaye (3/0 f) (both doubtful) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: FC Schalke 04 v NK Maribor > Tuesday September 30th Schalke are heavy favorites, but so was Sporting.... I live 25km away from Maribor, watched many of their games, but I just do not see them winning at all.... draw is possibly if Schalke will be really bad and will underestimate Maribor.... if 0:0 stay above 60th minute, there might be good value in late goal(s) since Maribor usually grows evidently tired after 75th minute, due to not used to such high rythm..... NO BET for me

Re: FC Schalke 04 v NK Maribor > Tuesday September 30th We all know that Maribor is the worst team in that particular group, but I think at home they can easily annoy both Sporting(they did) and Schalke..... I predicted 2 draws and 4 losses for NK Maribor as their optimal and realistic way to go..... maybe they can achieve 3 draws..... it also depends what ''chances'' they will have for 3rd place For example if Chelsea wins today and Maribor draws (theoretically) and then Schalke beats Sporting and Chelsea wins vs Maribor after 3 games Maribor will be 3rd place.. and if so, when they visit Lisbon Sporting will be big favorites to win, because Maribor will be obviously trying to secure spring in Europa League and they would likely achieve it by winning Sporting in Lisbon (again theory) and if they open up, Sporting will likely trash them..... But to get to such Scenario, Maribor needs to draw tonight, Chelsea needs to win, and Schalke must then beat Sporting Sorry for Off topic, it was not that bad. I am aiming for Live play here, if the score is 0:0 by 60th minute, then I will likely play for a goal, since MB wil lbe tired as hell!