KLM Open > September 11th - 14th

Aidymac

Re: KLM Open > September 11th - 14th Tournament preview: 1pt ew T.Fleetwood to win KLM Open 28/1 BetVictor (1/4 1-5) The man I like this week is Tommy Fleetwood. He has been in the mix in two of the last three weeks and has led the field in greens in regulation on both occasions. On both occasions he’s been touched off narrowly in better all round fields than this one but the Englishman is hitting it in the fairway and is controlling his approaches well. He’s up there in the putting stats too and another week of knocking on the door can see it eventually open to present Fleetwood with a second tour title. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/klm-open-betting-tommy-fleetwood-can-land-a-second-tour-title-in-holland

Re: KLM Open > September 11th - 14th Top ROW preview: 1pt ew T.Aiken Top Rest of the World player 20/1 BetVictor (1/4 1-4) The man I like here is Thomas Aiken. He is second in greens in regulation on tour this year which should be a huge stat this week and on tricky greens the more chances you can give yourself the better. Aiken’s recent form hasn’t been terrific but courses have been long unlike this one which should suit him nicely. The South African is rarely too far from the middle of the fairway and so if he can hole some putts he should be right there come Sunday. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/klm-open-betting-thomas-aiken-should-go-well-this-week

Re: KLM Open > September 11th - 14th Top Continental European preview: 1pt ew S.Kjeldsen Top Continental European 45/1 Stan James (1/4 1-4) Soren Kjeldsen has been slowly coming good in recent times. He enjoyed himself on the highly exposed track in the Made in Denmark tournament and then in the Czech Republic the week after and a repeat of that should see him go well here. He isn’t someone who is going to be able to compete on the bombers tracks so he’ll enjoy being able to shape his shots without having to swing himself off his feet this week and having finished in the top 10 here last year he can at least replicate that to lead home the continentals here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/klm-open-betting-soren-kjeldsen-can-lead-home-the-continentals

Re: KLM Open > September 11th - 14th Was going to go for Lowry but 28's is long gone 22's now is a bit skinny i think so Dyson e/w 28/1 for me three time winner of this starting to get his game in good shape 28's is a hell of a big price for this i think, will also have a wee e/w double with Kaymer.