Sunday Night Poker

teaulc

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Sunday Night Poker Hehe Rhino, UL! Trying to satellite into tonight's sunday storm on stars for points, but it's tough going so far, same guy has gone all in every hand and won about 12 out of 15 times hitting insane straights etc every time. Just on break, but planning on rocking the rest of the satellite soon :) Otherwise will be looking for something else to play in.

Re: Sunday Night Poker

Boyles: Super Sunday- 5k freeroll' date= €1 €10k rebuy, €5 €10k gtd rebuy OUTsome suspect plays considering it's €5 a pop to rebuy. People with bigger bankrolls than mine ;)
Update. Boyles: €5 bounty €100 gtd Going to limit myself to €5 for the €1 €10k rebuy.

Re: Sunday Night Poker

Hehe Rhino, UL! Trying to satellite into tonight's sunday storm on stars for points, but it's tough going so far, same guy has gone all in every hand and won about 12 out of 15 times hitting insane straights etc every time. Just on break, but planning on rocking the rest of the satellite soon :) Otherwise will be looking for something else to play in.
If you're serious about wanting to play it, would happily stake you. Would be on the basis of Stakeback+whatever % you're comfortable with, pick a number. Let me know your stars name if interested.

Re: Sunday Night Poker Sorry, disappearing now for couple of hours, totally my fault for not pm'ing you repton when I first posted. Remind me another time and happy to stand by the same offer for another week of your choosing, subject to me still having the $ in my account at the time. Not playing a great deal at moment so shouldn't be a problem.