Hull City v West Ham > Monday September 15th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hull City v West Ham (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Hull City v West Ham > Monday September 15th Source : William Hill Opta Stats Hull City v West Ham United

• The Tigers have been reduced to 10 men in three of their last four Barclays Premier League meetings with West Ham United.
  • The Hammers have won four of their last five league games against Hull City (L1).
  • Carlton Cole has scored four goals and one own goal in his last five games against Hull City.
  • The most recent occasion in which the Hammers scored seven (or more) goals in a league game came when they beat Hull City 7-1 in October 1990.
  • None of West Ham's last 18 Premier League games have ended level (W8 L10).
  • Nikica Jelavic has scored with both of his shots on target this season.
  • Hull's new signing Abel Hernandez scored just once in 14 appearances in his last top-flight season (2012/13, Serie A) though he did score 14 times in Serie B last term.
  • The Tigers have had fewer shots than any other Premier League side this season (18).
  • Steve Bruce's side have also seen their woodwork hit a league-high three times.
  • West Ham have scored more goals from outside the box than any other Premier League team this term (3).

Re: Hull City v West Ham > Monday September 15th 4pts West Ham (+0.5AH) to beat Hull 1.77 BetVictor This game has a strong whiff of a draw about it but we shouldn’t underestimate West Ham’s attacking options these days. Hull look to have done some excellent work in the transfer window but it is probably a couple of weeks before we see that good work coming to fruition. West Ham’s new recruits are all experienced in this league and should hit the ground running and that convinces me that they can get some sort of result here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/hull-vs-west-ham-betting-west-ham-can-get-a-result-at-hull

Re: Hull City v West Ham > Monday September 15th I am leaning towards over @2,2. Allardyce was under pressure to start playing more interesting football then last year and it seems that something indeed changed in their approach. First game with Tottenham only 0-1 but with early missed penalty from Noble which would open up the game and then two goalish games (3-1 win over Palace and loss with the same result against Saints). Hull brought some very attacking players during transfer deadline (Diame, Fernandez, Ramirez, Ben Arfa) so they should pose more threat going forward than in previous games. Price for over seems okay to me, maybe some of the fans who have a closer insight abut the teams could share their opinion? Thanks in advance

Re: Hull City v West Ham > Monday September 15th This could be an early 6-pointer so both teams will take extra care to avoid defeat. I'm not quite sure if Over is a good choice. It's also hard to call a winner here eventhough WestHam look desperately poor at the back. I'll wait for the in-play to have a better look at the teams involved before placing a bet.

Re: Hull City v West Ham > Monday September 15th

I am leaning towards over @2' date='2. Allardyce was under pressure to start playing more interesting football then last year and it seems that something indeed changed in their approach. First game with Tottenham only 0-1 but with early missed penalty from Noble which would open up the game and then two goalish games (3-1 win over Palace and loss with the same result against Saints). Hull brought some very attacking players during transfer deadline (Diame, Fernandez, Ramirez, Ben Arfa) so they should pose more threat going forward than in previous games. Price for over seems okay to me, maybe some of the fans who have a closer insight abut the teams could share their opinion? Thanks in advance[/quote'] Only got to see the second half. Great pace and a lot end to end stuff with a couple of comical defendings. What a goal from Valencia, probably goal of the season so far. Also nice to see W'Ham playing fluent and posession game. If they continue with it wee could see some more overish games from them. Hope that the odds remain this high :D