** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Czech Masters 21-24 Aug

kevshat

Re: Czech Masters 21-24 Aug Tournament preview: 1pt ew D.Willett to win Czech Masters 20/1 Ladbrokes (1/4 1-5) One of the straighter hitters on the European Tour is Danny Willett and I’ve thought for a while that it is only a matter of time before he wins this year. He has been close on a number of occasions. We saw him get it going late on in the USPGA a couple of weeks ago and the way this course has been modified it should play to his strengths. If he can get the short stick going then he’ll be right in the mix. Willett has knocked at the door with nine top 20 finishes this year and this week that door can finally open. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/czech-masters-betting-danny-willett-can-finally-land-a-first-title-of-2014

Re: Czech Masters 21-24 Aug Top Continental European preview: 2pts ew J.Luiten Top Continental European 11/2 Ladbrokes (1/4 1-4) I’m a big Joost Luiten fan though and I’ll take him to be the pick from mainland Europe this week. Luiten is pretty straight off the tee and attacks the pins and with a bit of softness in the course it should be set up perfectly for the Dutchman. Luiten is one really big week away from being a serious contender for a Ryder Cup spot so he has a lot more to play for than most this week. Even at 11/2 he’s a good bet here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/czech-masters-betting-joost-luiten-can-enhance-his-ryder-cup-claims-in-prague

Re: Czech Masters 21-24 Aug Top ROW preview: 2pts E.Grillo Top Rest of the World Player 5/1 Spreadex Emiliano Grillo isn’t the best player known to man but he is straight off the tee and is long enough to be able to tame this golf course, especially the shorter par 5s and that makes him a worthy favourite in this field in my eyes. He may well be inspired by South American success across the pond when Camilo Villegas won the Wyndham Championship on Sunday night and the Argentine has been going along nicely enough in his own right. If he’s anywhere around the top 10 this week he should win this market. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/czech-masters-betting-emiliano-grillo-looks-the-pick-of-the-internationals

Re: Czech Masters 21-24 Aug One bet for me here this week. Oliver Fisher - 1 Point each-way @ 33/1 Bet365 Oliver is coming back to the land of his sole success on the European Tour and this place could spark him back to life yet again. He played very well in Denmark last week to finish 4th, he finished 9th in France and was 2nd at Africa earlier in the season. There is no doubt he will be hungry and he was quoted saying he is really looking forward to playing this weekend. It is a different course but he has fond memories in this country.