** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

DFB Pokal > Monday August 18th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 18 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Heidenheim v 1. FC Union Berlin (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.55[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.14 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Energie Cottbus v Hamburger SV (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.32 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kickers Offenbach v FC Ingolstadt 04 (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.77[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.35 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dynamo Dresden v FC Schalke 04 (19:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.52[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: DFB Pokal > Monday August 18th Dynamo Dresden-Schalke 04 Even though Dynamo is playing in 3.Liga Dresden are not that bad.They seem to be one of the favourites to go up,scoring a lot or at least one more than their opponents.Their games usually have 3-4 goals in them.Their league is already started(4th)round which tells me that they should be into gear as well.I know that Dresden is famous with its loudy support.Schalke don't impress during their pre-season,winning just 1 against Stoke but the main points is that their games always used to finish with BTTS-Yes option winning except against West Ham(0:0).Bundesliga is still about to start and Schalke will surely need time to adjust.I think tonight we shall see goals being scored.The home team will be keen to transfer their best game from 3.Liga to DFB Pokal.Bet365 offer 1.65 for BTTS-Yes.GL!

Re: DFB Pokal > Monday August 18th

Dynamo Dresden-Schalke 04 Even though Dynamo is playing in 3.Liga Dresden are not that bad.They seem to be one of the favourites to go up,scoring a lot or at least one more than their opponents.Their games usually have 3-4 goals in them.Their league is already started(4th)round which tells me that they should be into gear as well.I know that Dresden is famous with its loudy support.Schalke don't impress during their pre-season,winning just 1 against Stoke but the main points is that their games always used to finish with BTTS-Yes option winning except against West Ham(0:0).Bundesliga is still about to start and Schalke will surely need time to adjust.I think tonight we shall see goals being scored.The home team will be keen to transfer their best game from 3.Liga to DFB Pokal.Bet365 offer 1.65 for BTTS-Yes.GL!
2:1.Easy done!