Tottenham Hotspur v Queens Park Rangers > Sunday August 24th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tottenham Hotspur v Queens Park Rangers (13:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.48[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Queens Park Rangers > Sunday August 24th Tough game this for Spurs after playing on Thursday night. QPR have signed Fer and Vargas this week and they might feature in this game. I watched Spurs against West Ham and we were very average apart from the opening 15 minutes and a draw would probably have been a fair result in the end. Defensively we looked vulnerable at set-pieces and we lacked a cutting edge in the final third. I didn't see QPR's game against Hull but from what i hear they were the better team and deserved at least a point if not all three. They have made some shrewd signings this summer with the likes of Caulker, Isla, Fer and Vargas and it looks like they are going to keep hold of Remy as well. In regards to this game, i can see Spurs edging it 1-0 or 2-1. However, Spurs lost 6 of the 12 games that they played after a Europa League game last season which included 4 home defeats and i would not be surprised at all if this game ended 1-1 or 0-1 to QPR. I won't be betting on this game but in my unbiased opinion i think taking QPR on a +1 Asian Handicap would be a solid bet at odds of nearly 11/10.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Queens Park Rangers > Sunday August 24th This is a game where QPR will struggle. Away in the Championship last year they were poor at the end of last season. They failed to score in an away game 8 of 13 away games. It is unlikely they bang in goals against a far superior opponent ? Two bets for me The 0-0 1-1 draw on betvictor is 4-1 for 1 unit. The 1-0 2-0 Spurs win is 27 - 10 for 1 unit.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Queens Park Rangers > Sunday August 24th BREAKING TEAM NEWS - Tottenham v QPR (13:30 BST) Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino recalls Younes Kaboul, Danny Rose, Christian Eriksen, Emmanuel Adebayor and Etienne Capoue to his starting line-up after they all sat out the midweek Europa League win over Limassol. QPR boss Harry Redknapp hands a debut to Dutch midfielder Leroy Fer following his £8m from Norwich, while Chile defender Mauricio Isla also makes his first appearance since joining on loan from Juventus. Tottenham XI: Lloris, Dier, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose, Bentaleb, Capoue, Chadli, Eriksen, Lamela, Adebayor. QPR XI: Green, Caulker, Ferdinand, Dunne, Isla, Mutch, Barton, Fer, Traore, Phillips, Remy

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Queens Park Rangers > Sunday August 24th

This is a game where QPR will struggle. Away in the Championship last year they were poor at the end of last season. They failed to score in an away game 8 of 13 away games. It is unlikely they bang in goals against a far superior opponent ? Two bets for me The 0-0 1-1 draw on betvictor is 4-1 for 1 unit. The 1-0 2-0 Spurs win is 27 - 10 for 1 unit.
Nice surprise to see Spurs playing so well. QPR are at sea here. It could be 6 or 7 at 90 minutes. Two unite lost for me