Craven Stakes

Put your thoughts in here guys, ive had a real good look at this race, and strongly fancy one ! Firstly the ones i couldnt back :- Couldnt have ETLAALA the probable favourite after its showing in the Dewhurst its got so much to prove, and cant be backed with confidence. J Gosden has admitted ICEMAN is 11 days behind and isnt as fit as his other colts, so not for me. ROB ROY has won a maiden that hasnt worked out at all the 3rd struggled in two H5 events, not good enough at this level for me, hell of a lot to prove and short as 8/1 for the guineas ?? why ???, ok trainers record is fantastic, obviously good vibes, id want to see more before making it 8/1 ante post but anyway. Much the same with the Hannon horse for me. The last 3 in the betting dont appeal at all, trainers arent in good form and horses have done nothing special. This leaves us with MONTGOMERYS ARCH beaten 2L by Shamardal and Oratorio, by far the best form on offer and ETLALLA was beaten 20L by Shamardal, people say it was a flop, ok something was wrong but im confident enough that the form wont be reversed. Horse has shown terrific speed, great trainer and an excellent pilot, Do for me. !!, any thoughts feel free to add :ok Gl everyone anyway

Re: Craven Stakes I am still in favour of ETLAALA coming home first in this, we have to forgive it's final outing behind Shamardal & the only reason why was the soft ground, the horse had done it well on fast ground previously & thats why I am prepared to keep it on side. The other factor is Barry Hills's current form with 3 winners this week at the track & also won this last year with Haafhd.