Golf Majors Thread 2016 ~ Ted Bangs in the Winners in 2015

Re: The Masters 2015

RICKIE FOWLER E/W 50/1 CORALS 1-5~ That price will be gone very soon way to big sure to be a lot' date=' lot shorter very soon, the way he's played the majors this year thats a fecking massive price in my world.[/quote'] Corals have halved this to 25's already. He played really well in the Majors this year and got me place money on all four twice @100/1 & twice @ 66's amazing value imo and although not as big for next years major's i did get very super e/w value IMO yesterday for three of them 50's for the Masters 33's for the British open both with corals and 40's for the US open with PP can't really understand why the bookies had him so high a price after his showings in Majors this year he look's sure to go well in them next year, yes he is up against the machine that is Rory Mcilroy but from an e/w point of view well worth a bet and i'm convinced he will pick up a major or two in his career next year may well see him grab one.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.