Weekend's Big Races

Not the best racing this weekend to be honest due to Ascot staging the Shergar Cup but we do have a couple of Group races at Haydock and Newmarket on Saturday and the Group 1 Phoenix Stakes at the Curragh on Sunday; Feel free to add your thoughts on any of the races; Cards: 2db5erm.jpg2qbzx3n.jpg Phoenix Stakes Card to Follow Early Betting; k51k4k.jpg

Re: Weekend's Big Races I really think that Educate is capable of making the transition to pattern class this season and while he may have to wait for later in the season to get his ideal ground conditions he does look to have a good chance to prove that he is up to it on Saturday. The rest of the field are a much of a muchness and there doesn't look to be anything definitively classier than a Group 3 performer in the race. The current price of 7/1 seems fair enough to me and I would rather be a backer than a layer. The rest of the racing this Saturday is not particularly appealing.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.