** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

MLS/NASL Consigli

I found one of my Old P.C's and in my favorites was P.Lounge 8 years I have been a member here. Obviously I need to get re introduced to who is here and who I am etc. Anyway, I see a few people posting about MLS, none of which are here in the United States as I am, which gives me so much more access to the players and teams. I host a radio show here in the states as well and we have interviewed 5 NY Cosmos including Coach Gio last week so I get full insight on both the NASL and MLS leagues. Their P.R people hit us with so much information about what is going on around both leagues. You? Do not have that! Look up Sports Palooza Radio and you can find the rest. Anyway, today there are 2 NASL matches and one is indeed the Cosmos hosting Edmonton, in which Edmonton is coming off their best win of the year against 1st Place San Antonio. After not even scoring a goal at all in the fall season, they break out for 3 vs of all teams San Antonio? Was shocked tbh! I am not touching the Cosmos match tonight but I am making a play on the other match with Indy and Ft Lauderdale. The AH handicap on the Total 2.75 @ 1.93 to head on OVER that nicely! 2 - 1 may be a half win scenario, but when you see what Indy has done since coming into the NASL? Give up goals at home is the one thing you see again and again! I could get into plenty about this match and why it will go over but who knows who would want the info?!?! Play: Over 2.75 @ 1.93 Nice to be back here, let's see if I get any type of reception! Don't expect one but who knows!