** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Germany 3.Bundesliga 05.08. - 06.08.2014 - Match Day 3

Third game of the season is being played tonight and tomorrow. From the games being played I am going with Chemnitz @ 2.3 (Bet365) to beat Arminia. Chemnitz have started the season strongly, winning both games and have not yet conceded a goal, they also played really good football so far too and deserved the wins. For me the decision was based more on their opponents, they have a few injuries and the manager has also said he has a lot of tired players, which is surprising considering its the start of the season, he mentioned he has no replacements for either and with this game so soon after the weekend, I think Chemnitz at home will be walking away with 3 points.

Re: Germany 3.Bundesliga 05.08. - 06.08.2014 - Match Day 3 Mainz 05 II v MSV Duisburg Mainz 05 II: Schilk (1/0 d), Bouziane (1/1 f) MSV Duisburg: Bajic (0/0 d), Klotz (2/0 m), T. Öztürk (0/0 m) Hallescher FC v Fortuna Köln Hallescher FC: Ziebig (0/0 d), Banovic (0/0 m), Lindenhahn (0/0 m), T. Schmidt (0/0 m), Ziegenbein (0/0 m) Fortuna Köln: Flottmann (0/0 d), Andersen (1/0 m), Marquet (2/0 f), O. Yilmaz (0/0 m), Zinke (0/0 d) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Germany 3.Bundesliga 05.08. - 06.08.2014 - Match Day 3 Good morning to all... I am trying analysing some match of 3.Liga. In particular I was considering the good opportunity of over 2,5 between Preussen Munster und Energie Cottbus. Guest practically has revolutioned the team after relegation, however I can see it seems they made some good signing especially upfront with Pawela and Pospech. Today it's bad luck they will miss I suppose one of their best player, Leo Kaufmann who already scored an insignificant goal last match, but this demonstrate his goal abilities. Guest will have missings in defenese (to be honest 3 of them never played this year) and so probably they are prone to error, infact out is regular GK Rene Renno, in defense out will be Djengoue, Gottschick, and the very experienced Hübener, probably theyr best defender in squad? Home team should missi only Siegert on the right flank, but upfront and in the middle they seems to possess quite good squad. I do not have knowledge of this League and how teams performs; however i am attracted by the 1 sign (home team already lost in front of their fans) and over 2,5 . Odds are 2,10 (and raising for HW...) and 1,90 for over 2,5. I will look to AH for over; if i can find a decent odd at goldbet. Any suggestions for this one ? Hallescher should be an Home win, odds are going down, they possess a good squad, however it seems fans are a little contesting owner because he is recruiting to many foreign players (if i have understand well) .

Re: Germany 3.Bundesliga 05.08. - 06.08.2014 - Match Day 3 Hmmm. odds still stable in tendency of raise for home win, because there is also a doubt over Mehmet Kara (2a/1g this season) and a key of midfield. Fans are expecting aggresive performance, so IMO it is better to turn on the over instead of striaght home win