Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August

glennop

Win €1,000 cash and a €2,500 live tournament package of your choice in our exclusive low stakes tournaments 28 Jul 2014 PokerPlayer Freerolls, News, Slider Intertops-Poker-Table.png
Win bundles of cash and a package to play poker live anywhere in the world – sign up today! We’ve teamed up with the fantastic Intertops Poker to give you two shots at poker glory this month. The two exclusive tournaments are standalone events, and you can play either or both of them. Win both of them and we’ll also do a Q&A with you in the mag! The first tournament pays out as a standard MTT but, in addition to the buy-ins generated, Intertops is adding €1,000 to the prize pool. That’s more than an extra 300 buy-ins of value! This will give you an excellent chance of a big cash for a tiny outlay. The second tournament has a huge prize up top. In addition to the buy-ins generated this tournament will award the winner a $2,500 live tournament package. You can use this to play in any live event in the UK or the rest of the world. Fancy taking on the UKIPT London this October with its huge first prize? The buy-in is £700+£70, which would leave you around £700 for travel and accommodation expenses. If you’d rather head overseas to play an event, you can choose where you want to play safe in the knowledge that your first $2,500 is covered. To make sure you’re fully prepared we’re also throwing in an hour’s coaching from online poker pro and PokerPlayer editor Ross Jarvis to give your game a kickstart! How to enter The tournaments are open to new and existing Intertops Poker players. If you don’t have an Intertops Poker account you must download the software from this link to be eligible to play Sign up with the bonus code ‘pokerplayer’ and deposit at least $20 for a 200% sign-up bonus (up to $1,000). The tournaments POKERPLAYER1 (Registration opens on 10th August)
  • Sunday August 17, 6pm UK time
  • Full ring, €3+€0.30
  • Password: See the August issue of PokerPlayer
  • Prize pool: €1,000 added in addition to buy-ins
POKERPLAYER2 (Registration opens on 17th August)
  • Sunday August 24, 6pm UK time
  • Full ring, €3+€0.30
  • Password: See the August issue of PokerPlayer
  • Prize pool: Buy-ins generated, plus the winner gets a $2,500 live tournament package and free poker coaching

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August Anyone intending to play these games, please be aware that there are a few things you will need to do before you can play! I deposited on Sunday, and my funds went into my Intertops account, but not into my Intertops Poker account. Contacted support and was told that I needed to send:- A completed Credit Card verification Form Copy of a Utility Bill Copy of Passport / Driving Licence Copy of Credit Card (front & back) I was told it would take 24 hours to check my documents and my funds would automatically transfer into my poker account. Contacted support today (for the 3rd time) as funds were not in my poker account, and was told it takes 48 hours to check documents. So will check my account again later and/or tomorrow and see if money goes in. Bit pissed off that they take the money off the Credit Card instantly but can't use it for days. Don't leave it too late Punters

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August

I deposited then and transferred to poker account no bother had no issues tbh and its a new account I created also
Can't believe it was so easy Nemo, now I have to re-send copies of credit card because I covered the middle 8 numbers and they need to be able to see the first 6 and last 4 numbers. And my 5 month old Bill was not recent enough, has to be less than 2 months old. Ah well, back to the scanner :(

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August Just about to register but I am on the questions of prefered currency. What currency is there Tourneys in? I have a GBP and a USD wallets that why I asking :-) Bloody useless Live support! I was asking question, got disconnected and now on hold.............. Cheers

Just about to register but I am on the questions of prefered currency. What currency is there Tourneys in? I have a GBP and a USD wallets that why I asking :-) Bloody useless Live support! I was asking question, got disconnected and now on hold.............. Cheers
Not got this site, but picture below shows dollars >i will be on holiday on those dates so pointless getting an account. GL PL

Can you play( download ) via iPhone or tablet ?
Don't know if this is any help JJG, don't understand any of it - [h=3]Minimum Requirements:[/h]
  • 1.6 GHz or faster (single core or better)
  • 512 MB of RAM
  • 1024 x 768 screen resolution with 16-bit color depth
  • 60 MB of free disk space for poker client installation
  • Dial-up connection
[h=3]Recommended Requirements:[/h]
  • 2.4 GHz or faster (single core or better)
  • 1 Gig of RAM on Windows Vista or later
  • 1280 x 1024 screen resolution 32-bit color depth (highest)
  • 90 MB of free disk space
  • DirectX 9c (or better) video card
  • Broadband connection

There is also an Instant Play version, checkout - http://poker.intertops.eu/en/

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August Just to say I managed to sign up no worries and get money in my poker account, but I chose £ sterling as my currency and I've been charged a non-sterling transaction fee, and a non-sterling purchase fee for a total of £1.91, which is a bit rough since I only deposited £15. Something to watch out for.

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August It's an honest site as far as cashing out. I've been a customer for a long time. Now, although that's mostly been sports betting, I HAVE played poker there before, so had absolutely no trouble registering to the game. However, trying to log in just now I was greeted with a refused login. Logged in to the website instead (so password is fine), have just checked my transactions and seen they refunded my buy-in and locked me out of poker. I think PokerPlayer events are cursed for me.