Whats happening on the 03/08 ?

Rhino_Power

Re: Whats happening on the 03/08 ? Starting off with: Stars: Bigger $5.50, WCOOP Challenge 6 sat, Bigger $8.80 Sky: £20k roller sat PKR: Masters sats Boyle: €20k depositors freeroll Coral: Monthly Side Games Freeroll Will add a few more later. Good luck today :ok

Re: Whats happening on the 03/08 ? Got Barbecue on at mo, but hopefully these later on? GL PL :hope paddy super deposit Cashed Pokerheaven 5pm Out Betfred £500 storenament Out 32 Red Survivor, and flush Cashed both willHill 6.30 3x sidegames Cashed 1 WillHill Merchandise Cashed Coral sidegames Out Coral month sidegames Out Maybe Stars Didn't play any Betfred fishbowl Out

Re: Whats happening on the 03/08 ? Pokerstars: UKIPT Isle of Man freeroll final OUT Coral- Monthly sidegames OUT Paddy Powers- 20k depositors OUT More if and when. As for the ipoker depositors, Washy did you have any trouble registering on Boyles? I have a token and tried to register there before I did on Paddy but a message comes up saying tournamanet restricted. The same thing happened last week with a network wide promo and Boyles helpdesk said it was an ipoker issue and not theirs. Luckily I usually always qualify on more than one ipoker skin but am not happy with Boyles.

Re: Whats happening on the 03/08 ?

Pokerstars: UKIPT Isle of Man freeroll final OUT Coral- Monthly sidegames OUT Paddy Powers- 20k depositors OUT More if and when. As for the ipoker depositors, Washy did you have any trouble registering on Boyles? I have a token and tried to register there before I did on Paddy but a message comes up saying tournamanet restricted. The same thing happened last week with a network wide promo and Boyles helpdesk said it was an ipoker issue and not theirs. Luckily I usually always qualify on more than one ipoker skin but am not happy with Boyles.
That'll do for tonight. Not really feeling it.

Re: Whats happening on the 03/08 ?

Got Barbecue on at mo, but hopefully these later on? GL PL :hope paddy super deposit Cashed Pokerheaven 5pm Out Betfred £500 storenament Out 32 Red Survivor, and flush Cashed both willHill 6.30 3x sidegames Cashed 1 WillHill Merchandise Cashed Coral sidegames Out Coral month sidegames Out Maybe Stars Didn't play any Betfred fishbowl Out
Done. GL anyone still playing :hope