** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

WGC Bridgestone Invitational - 31 Jul - 3 Aug

kevshat

Re: WGC Bridgestone Invitational - 31 Jul - 3 Aug Keegan Bradley 25/1 EW B365 The man with the manic stare has not been in the greatest form of late, however he loves it around here almost as much as the guy who owns the place...Tiger Woods that is. I say not in the greatest form of late because that's the way it comes across in the golfing media. The stats tell another story, tied 4th in the US Open, tied 4th in the Greenbrier and tied 19th in The Open in his last 5 outings suggests another win is not far away and no better place to register that win than on a proven track. Bradleys form at the Firestone Country Club is hot to say the least, 15th three years ago followed up by a win in 2012 and 2nd last year to the runaway Woods. On that basis I think Bradley looks a good thing to be amongst the leaders this week.

Re: WGC Bridgestone Invitational - 31 Jul - 3 Aug Tournament preview: 1pt ew R.Fowler to win WGC Bridgestone Invitational 25/1 Coral (1/4 1-5) If we look at the top 10 from last year then keeping your ball in play and being a good putter is the combination we’re looking for here. One man who is doing both facets of the game as well as any if not better is Rickie Fowler. Fowler has played all the big tournaments well this year and I expect another strong showing from the American. Some top stars may have half an eye on next week but Fowler is enjoying a resurgence in his career and a win this week would secure a Ryder Cup spot so he perhaps has more than most to play for this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wgc-bridgestone-invitational-betting-rickie-fowler-can-get-elusive-big-win-at-firestone

Re: WGC Bridgestone Invitational - 31 Jul - 3 Aug Top Continental European preview: 1pt ew M.Ilonen Top Continental European 33/1 Bet365 (1/4 1-3) At an even bigger price the value in the field could be with Mikko Ilonen. Ilonen is hitting the ball about as well as anyone around right now and certainly the best he’s ever hit it. He won the Irish Open recently on a track not too dissimilar to this and if the weather turns a little he won’t be too disadvantaged. There isn’t a lot of weaknesses in the Finn’s game right now and while he isn’t overexperienced in the US events he’s played enough big tournaments now to feel at home and he could well lead home those from the continent this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wgc-bridgestone-invitational-betting-mikko-ilonen-can-surprise-the-continental-europeans

Re: WGC Bridgestone Invitational - 31 Jul - 3 Aug Put me down as another on Keegs this week (Betfair - 26). Jackie touched on most of the key points as to why he's an attractive proposition this week but I just wanted to expand on what I perceive to be his strong course form bias. If you exclude the PGA Championship, which is played on a different course each year, then Keegan Bradley has achieved a Top 3 result on 4 different courses (WGC @ Firestone, Arnold Palmer Invitational @ Bay Hill, Northern Trust @ Riviera, HP Byron Nelson @ TPC Four Seasons). On 3 of these 4 courses, he has multiple Top 3 finishes. To me this very clearly shows that if Keegan does well on a course it's very much because it fits his game, and as such he has multiple successes on that course. He also has come out and said how much he enjoys Firestone and how he rates it as one of his favourite courses, and indeed, for all of Tiger's domination of this event, Keegan actually has a lower scoring average here than Tiger. Bottomline, if Keegan favours a course, you should be backing him to win there every time IMO.

Re: WGC Bridgestone Invitational - 31 Jul - 3 Aug Congrats to all who took Bradley e/w this week. Man, Rory has really been dominant these few weeks...

Re: WGC Bridgestone Invitational - 31 Jul - 3 Aug

Congrats to all who took Bradley e/w this week. Man' date=' Rory has really been dominant these few weeks...[/quote'] Cheers mk, Bradley got of to a horrendous start, bogey, double bogey by the third hole on his first round, although he recovered well he remained somewhat inconsistant over the tournament, more in evidence yesterday with several unforced errors. All said, he would have had to play out of his skin to beat Mc Ilroy, who appeared to me to be cruising along in 2nd gear and surely has to be a serious threat at Valhalla this week.