** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Royal London One Day Cup

kevshat

The final competition of the domestic season begins on Saturday with the newly revised Royal London One Day Cup kicking off. This tournament replaces the Yorkshire Bank 40 and is a 50 over competition rather than 40 overs and is played under the ODI guidelines. This year there is two divisions of nine sides followed by QFs, SFs and a Lord's final. Plenty of matches are covered on Sky so this should be a good tournament both to watch and bet on.

Re: Royal London One Day Cup Tournament preview: 1pt ew Kent to win Royal London One Day Cup 33/1 Skybet (1/2 1-2) One side who could go well at a decent price are Kent. At the time of writing they could sneak into the quarter finals of the T20 which would be good for them and it shows their limited overs potential. The fact they are bringing Doug Bollinger back from injury for Friday night’s game shows he may well play in this too which would definitely be a boost. In a tough South Group in the T20, Kent have won two of their last three matches so they have some momentum and with some top one day players such as Key, Stevens, Bollinger and Tredwell in their ranks 33/1 could look very big in six weeks or so time. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/royal-london-one-day-cup-betting-kent-can-salvage-their-season-in-the-50-over-comp

Re: Royal London One Day Cup Saturday TV preview: 4pts Lancashire to beat Yorkshire Evs Stan James I can’t see past Lancashire in this match. They’ve shown they’re in good one day form already this season and they have the benefit of not having played on Friday night. Yorkshire not only played but played in a big game and suffered a huge disappointment and that may take more than 18hrs to get over. I don’t think their bowling is much cop if I’m honest and without Finch their batting could be a little light too. Lancashire look good to me here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lancashire-vs-yorkshire-betting-red-rose-can-continue-their-one-day-momentum

Re: Royal London One Day Cup The Yorkshire Coach Jason Gillespie has also in the past preferred to give some of his fringe players first team experience in the longer format of the ltd overs tourney. Lancashire already posted their squad on Twitter and with 1 exception with a niggle it is their first team. Have to say I keep on looking at the announced Middx team for today to play Glamorgan, it is very strong with Chris Rogers and Steven Finn brought back in. It's not as if they have anything else much to play for.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Royal London One Day Cup [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 5 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Essex v Lancashire (10:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.34 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gloucestershire v Leicestershire (10:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Northamptonshire v Yorkshire (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Surrey v Kent (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sussex v Durham (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.84 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Warwickshire v Somerset (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Royal London One Day Cup Tuesday TV preview: 4pts Durham to beat Sussex 4/5 Betfair Sussex haven’t done much right in this tournament yet and I’m not convinced they will start here. It may just be that the Championship gets their attention from here on in. They look very light with the bat without Wright and Hamilton-Brown and their bowling is clearly missing Chris Jordan. Durham’s bowling has left a bit to be desired but Sussex aren’t batting all that well which should help the Durham bowlers and given that their batting is in good nick I think the visitors can win this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sussex-vs-durham-betting-durham-can-take-advantage-of-sussex-s-batting-woes

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 6 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hampshire v Leicestershire (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kent v Glamorgan (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Surrey v Sussex (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Royal London One Day Cup Wednesday TV preview: 4pts Kent to beat Glamorgan 10/11 Ladbrokes I really like Kent in this format and even though they play the day before this match I’m going to take them to come through here. Glamorgan will be on a downer after their heartbreaking defeat to Lancashire in their T20 quarter final on Saturday and they’ll either use that to fire them forward or will dwell on it and struggle for a week or two. You can’t afford to be less than 100% against Kent so I’ll take the hosts who have all the momentum they need here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/kent-vs-glamorgan-betting-kent-can-continue-their-strong-50-over-start

Re: Royal London One Day Cup I was doing a little research on this afternoons games and came across this information relating to todays Warwickshire v Somerset game http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/cricket/warwickshire-ccc-varun-chopra-ruled-7562003 Warwickshire are without arguably their best batmen (Trott aside) and their best bowler Boyd Rankin. And apparently Porterfield is to captain a team of youngsters this afternoon. Just checked Somerset and they have a full squad. 10/11 on Somerset is still readily available. Looks interesting I reckon

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 12 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Durham v Nottinghamshire (10:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.11 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gloucestershire v Lancashire (10:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.73 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Somerset v Glamorgan (10:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.90 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Warwickshire v Surrey (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.60 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Royal London One Day Cup Tuesday TV preview: 4pts Surrey to beat Warwickshire 6/5 Bet365 Surrey look a shade overpriced to me here. Admittedly they would be a better bet with Jason Roy in their side but Steven Davies has made the step up to opening well and the likes of Wilson, Solanki and Mahmood all look in good nick. Stuart Meaker is in form with the ball so Surrey aren’t looking too bad. With Rankin away and Wright out for the season Warwickshire look a little light with the ball which is a concern so Surrey are worth chancing in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/warwickshire-vs-surrey-betting-surrey-can-win-t20-semi-final-dress-rehearsal

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 13 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Worcestershire v Gloucestershire (10:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.91 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.53 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Yorkshire v Derbyshire (10:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.58 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Essex v Hampshire (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.67 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.32 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kent v Sussex (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.01 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Royal London One Day Cup Wednesday TV preview: 4pts Essex vs Hampshire - Over 7.5 sixes Evs Spreadex I wouldn’t be surprised if Hampshire win at Chelmsford again here but the safer bet to me looks to be on there being over 7.5 sixes. These are two big hitting sides as we’ve seen in this tournament already and you wouldn’t say either bowling attack is watertight. We know the boundaries at Chelmsford aren’t going to be particularly big and there are plenty of men on both sides who can clear them so over 7.5 looks good to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/essex-vs-hampshire-betting-chelmsford-can-play-host-to-lots-more-sixes

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 14 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Durham v Surrey (10:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.90 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glamorgan v Warwickshire (10:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.34 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leicestershire v Worcestershire (10:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.81 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.87 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Middlesex v Nottinghamshire (13:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.47 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lancashire v Northamptonshire (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.74 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.93 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Royal London One Day Cup Thursday TV preview: 4pts Nottinghamshire Highest 1st 15 overs 4/5 Coral Nottinghamshire should win the match but with Eoin Morgan in their side Middlesex are always dangerous so it may make more sense to take the Outlaws to win the first 15 overs. Hales and Lumb are probably the best opening pair in the country and with either Wessels or Taylor coming in at three that momentum won’t be lost. Chris Rogers and Dawid Malan are used more to set a platform for the likes of Stirling, Morgan and Denly to capitalise on so I would expect the visitors to lead through 15 overs. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/middlesex-vs-nottinghamshire-betting-notts-can-demolish-middlesex-early-on

Re: Royal London One Day Cup Bit of team info for you. Looks like Surrey are resting a large proportion of their bowling team for their trip to Chester le Street this morning. Tremlett, Meaker and Briggs haven't travelled. The batting lineup is pretty much the same but still missing Roy. Whilst Durham third in the table it is crucial they win.

Re: Royal London One Day Cup

Thursday TV preview: 4pts Nottinghamshire Highest 1st 15 overs 4/5 Coral Nottinghamshire should win the match but with Eoin Morgan in their side Middlesex are always dangerous so it may make more sense to take the Outlaws to win the first 15 overs. Hales and Lumb are probably the best opening pair in the country and with either Wessels or Taylor coming in at three that momentum won’t be lost. Chris Rogers and Dawid Malan are used more to set a platform for the likes of Stirling, Morgan and Denly to capitalise on so I would expect the visitors to lead through 15 overs. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/middlesex-vs-nottinghamshire-betting-notts-can-demolish-middlesex-early-on
Hi Kev, Did you get paid out on this bet? I had this bet voided by Will Hill as Middlesex failed to reach the 15th Over because they were bowled out! I'm challenging based on their own rules but also because it doesn't seem right to not win this bet because a team is too rubbish to even get to the 15th over!

Hi Kev, Did you get paid out on this bet? I had this bet voided by Will Hill as Middlesex failed to reach the 15th Over because they were bowled out! I'm challenging based on their own rules but also because it doesn't seem right to not win this bet because a team is too rubbish to even get to the 15th over!
I had it paid out with Unibet in Australia, Originally they voided it but I disputed the result according to their rules and eventually they paid. Best of luck

I had it paid out with Unibet in Australia, Originally they voided it but I disputed the result according to their rules and eventually they paid. Best of luck
Thanks mate, currently going through this now. It's unbelievable how obtuse some people can be even when you lay out the clear facts, evidence and their own rules to them. Fingers crossed.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 20 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kent v Middlesex (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nottinghamshire v Warwickshire (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.73 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.42 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Surrey v Somerset (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sussex v Glamorgan (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 21 August 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Derbyshire v Gloucestershire (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.67 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hampshire v Yorkshire (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.32 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lancashire v Leicestershire (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.18 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]95.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Northamptonshire v Essex (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Royal London One Day Cup Wednesday TV preview: 5pts Nottinghamshire Highest 1st 15 overs 8/11 Bet365 Warwickshire command a bit of respect in the match as a whole but I can’t be having them in the first 15 overs against this powerful Nottinghamshire top order and that is where my money is going. Alex Hales is in sublime form but the quality batting keeps on coming in this Outlaws side. Warwickshire are a bit steadier with Chopra and Trott in their top three and they’ll be looking to lay a platform up top which makes Notts the obvious 15 over choice. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/nottinghamshire-vs-warwickshire-betting-notts-can-blast-through-the-early-overs

Re: Royal London One Day Cup Thursday TV preview: 4pts Gloucestershire to beat Derbyshire 4/6 Coral Derbyshire have done well to still be in the mix going into the final match but I like this Gloucestershire side. Back in the 90s and 2000s they were renowned one day kings and they are getting back towards a side worthy of that reputation. They all know their roles and look strong with the bat and the ball. Derbyshire have relied a lot on four men and if any of them have bad days you sense they’ll struggle so I’ll take Gloucestershire here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/derbyshire-vs-gloucestershire-betting-gloucestershire-can-do-their-bit-to-secure-home-qf

Wednesday TV preview: 5pts Nottinghamshire Highest 1st 15 overs 8/11 Bet365 Warwickshire command a bit of respect in the match as a whole but I can’t be having them in the first 15 overs against this powerful Nottinghamshire top order and that is where my money is going. Alex Hales is in sublime form but the quality batting keeps on coming in this Outlaws side. Warwickshire are a bit steadier with Chopra and Trott in their top three and they’ll be looking to lay a platform up top which makes Notts the obvious 15 over choice. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/nottinghamshire-vs-warwickshire-betting-notts-can-blast-through-the-early-overs
Great shout Kev. No denying you this week!