PokerStars Micromillions 17-27 July

DasBoot

Massive tournaments, small buy-ins - that’s MicroMillions, poker’s ultimate low-stakes tournament championship. Millions of dollars have been awarded in prize money to date, and with buy-ins starting from just $0.11, MicroMillions is perfect for players of all levels. Never experienced competing with thousands of players for MicroMillions glory? Now’s your chance! MicroMillions 8 takes place from July 17-27, with $5,000,000 in guaranteed prize money to be won over 100 events. As well as the massive prize pools on offer, there are also must-have Player of the Series prizes up for grabs - see the Leader Board page for more. Plus, there’s the MicroMillions Challenge: opt-in using Star Code ‘MM8’, and complete the challenge by playing six or more MicroMillions events, and you’ll receive a ticket for an All-in Shootout where you can win a cash prize in a matter of minutes. Check out the schedule below, or head to the Tournaments page, and start planning your MicroMillions 8 now! http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/micro-millions/ I dislike playing on there but might play a few.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerStars Micromillions 17-27 July I see there's no interest but I don't blame you :lol I played the 1st 3 events and busted early. Now playing Event #24 $2.20 NLHE $15k gtd. 20 mins in, 1st break 2276/7122. 120 mins late reg.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.