Flat Racing ~ Saturday July 12th

350 Newmarket: July Cup Any of the top half dozen in the betting could win this sprint on their day and hopefully the draw wont play a big part in the end result. Four of those top six are drawn in double figure stalls only Sole Power and Due Diligence are drawn low. I think the ground has gone against both Sole Power and Aljamaaheer so I’m left with Noozhoh Canarias, Slade Power and Hot Streak. At the prices I’m siding with Hot Streak who should find conditions ideal and I feel still has some improvement in him although Slade Power is an obvious worry on his first start for his new owners the Darley Stud who just happen to sponsor this race. Selection: Hot Streak EW 12/1 Skybet http://www.punterslounge.com/july-cup-betting-hot-streak-looks-the-value-in-july-cup

Re: Flat Racing ~ Saturday July 12th 3.15 Newmarket Extremely difficult to sort out with the ground changing since the declaration stage to soft. The majority would sooner have a sounder surface and the draw is anyone’s guess although the 2012 race favoured low numbers when run in similar conditions. I’m plumping for Glen Moss who ran well in the Wokingham and will appreciate the extra furlong and has some form on soft ground. An alternative would be Abseil who was expected to win last time at Ascot and wears a hood for the first time here, which could make the difference. Selections: Glen Moss EW 16/1 Bet365 Abseil 8/1 BetVictor Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/bunbury-cup-betting-glen-moss-newmarket

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.