£10-£10000-can it be done?

hebert10

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: £10-£10000-can it be done? Damn it said to myself don't go for another but was still plenty of time left so went for it. Oh well was a good crack at it this time. I think myself id bank it all around the £200 mark, which would take roughly 30 bets, thats the target.

Re: £10-£10000-can it be done? Nice saying. Was asking for a bit too much luck in the end, you would think the longer it goes on the more cautious you would be but im the opposite :loon Will not bet on an event twice in the future as that has cost me a few times now.

Re: £10-£10000-can it be done? 1-0 ht :lol Last try for bit now.. Bets 1-7 Jong Willheim vs Jong Brabant (1-1 45') Over 2.5 goals Jong Fortuna Sittard vs Jong Utrecht (1-0 45) Over 1.5 goals Emirates Club vs Baniyas (3-0 45') Over 3.5 goals Dundee Youth vs Ross County Youth (1-1 24') Over 2.5 goals Atvidabergs U21 vs Assyriska U21 (2-0 69') Over 2.5 goals £10 returns £19.29

Re: £10-£10000-can it be done?

Numerically it's only 5 bets. On post 285 how do you get bets 1-7 from 5 games' date=' or post 289, or post 290? Needs some form of clarity.[/quote'] Don't quote me but I expect it's because the odds were at 1.7. for example JS has put bets 1-7 even though it was one bet on 5 games; On the first for example. Also would explain the equivalent part.

Re: £10-£10000-can it be done? Bet 1 i classed it as bets 1-7 because the amount i won on that 5-fold was the equivalent of hitting 7 winners in a row @ 1/10. I don't really care about the number of bets its the profit I'm after so ill just call the next bet bet 6 if thats easier.

Re: £10-£10000-can it be done? Cashed out @ £54.74 at HT. Luis Fabiano stupidly getting himself sent off, chances have dried up, don't fancy it no more. Bet 7 Ponte Preta vs Parana (0-2 45') Over 2.5 goals £54.74 @ 1/6