** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

£10-£10000-can it be done?

hebert10

I've seen this challenge posted around a few sites and thought i' d have a crack at it not expecting much from it. But with some careful betting I managed to get to about 40 bets and withdrew around £80 on the run so £70 profit wasn't too bad. Basically, for those who haven't seen or heard about the challenge, it's all about getting 73 bets in a row starting with £10 and going all in everytime at odds of around 1.1 and eventually ending up at a target around £10k. I might withdraw some along the way to stay in profit but hopefully I can get close or even get to the 73 target, this is more a bit of fun before the football season restarts again.

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: £10-£10000-can it be done?

No' date=' it can't/won't be done. Apart from the fact that you need 73ish bets there's the realistic part of having both the patience and the bottle if you ever got near.[/quote'] True that, probably wont get anywhere near but still, worth a few trys.

Re: £10-£10000-can it be done? I would imagine the answer will be no. Bit out of my zone at these prices but I must admit the challenge has raised a modicum of interest within me.............and there's a 1.1 I have my eye on for tonight as well.

Re: £10-£10000-can it be done? hmm in hindsight that was a really stupid pick on my part hadn't even watched any of the tournament i just went off form, h2h etc. On to the next one.... Bet 1 Rocky fielding v Noe Alcoba Fielding to win £10 @ 1.1 Betvictor What you got your eye on skittle?

Re: £10-£10000-can it be done?

If I may be so bold as to join you on here................ Bet 1. £10. [h=1]Brazil v Netherlands - Netherlands +3 @ 1.09.[/h]
Great odds there, Brazil are awful. I think 73 consecutive winners is a bit too difficult but realistically if you can hit around 30/35 you will be on for a decent amount, will join in soon.