** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Scottish Open 10th July

Tedthewolf

Re: Scottish Open 10th July Tournament preview: 1pt ew L.Westwood to win Scottish Open 33/1 Stan James (1/4 1-6) Not many players have a better links course record than Lee Westwood and although he hasn’t been showing a lot of form in America recently he looks overpriced at 33/1. Westwood won in Malaysia earlier in the year so he can still rule supreme when he’s back on the European Tour and he might be more focused than usual to go well this week to find some confidence ahead of next week. Few control their golf ball in the air as well as Westwood so we should take advantage of the 33/1 while we can get it. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/scottish-open-betting-lee-westwood-looks-overpriced-given-his-links-history

Re: Scottish Open 10th July Top Irish preview: 2pts ew M.Hoey Top Irishman 7/1 Paddy Power (1/5 1-3) One man who could go under the radar and beat them all though is Michael Hoey. Hoey has already won on the Scottish links in his career when he landed the Dunhill Links title in 2011 and he has also had some decent results in this event in the past. He has been in the top 10 on a couple of tough tracks in two of the last three weeks so he is clearly hitting it well and with his experience on the links he could be a big price at 7/1 in the Irish market. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/scottish-open-betting-michael-hoey-could-go-under-the-radar-for-the-irish

Re: Scottish Open 10th July Top Scot preview: 3pts S.Gallacher Top Scot 10/3 Coral Stephen Gallacher is the 10/3 favourite to lead the Scottish charge this week with Coral and I think he is a worthy favourite. He is in very good form at the minute and he showed in the Nordea Masters recently that wind and exposed greens cause him no problem. He should probably have won that tournament and only a disaster of a final round saw him slip right out of contention in Paris last week. Nevertheless he’s hitting the ball well, has good links experience including a win in the Dunhill Links and looks the Scot to beat to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/scottish-open-betting-stephen-gallacher-looks-the-standout-scot-on-home-soil

Re: Scottish Open 10th July I've taken Grace at 100. For me he is best on links courses and though not having a great year he showed signs of promise last start. Have taken Westwood as well for all the reasons mentioned above. Other pick for the week is Jonas Blixt at 85. He's got a great short game which will be key and the odds look too big to me.