Boyle Poker IPO Newcastle - Added Value Satellites Mondays 30th June-28th July

avongirl

Download BoylePoker here! Punters Lounge is pleased to share details of some incredible added value brought to you by our friends over at The Pokeriety poker news website. If you do not already have a Boyles account please sign up via our link. Please then follow the instructions at http://www.thepokeriety.com/ipo/ where you will need to register with the site to gain access to the tournaments. Brief details with the dates of the satellites are below, please visit The Pokeriety on their above link for full details. Good luck! Let's get some more Punters Lounge players in the IPO! TP-IPO-HEADER1.png We’ve teamed up with the guys at Boylepoker.com and the International Poker Open to offer our users a great opportunity to play in the Newcastle Leg of the IPO 2014. We’ll be running FIVE satellites in the coming weeks, all with IPO Newcastle seats ADDED to the prize pool. Each satellite will take place on a Monday night at 8pm. A £11 entry will see players start with 2,500 chips on a 10 minute clock, with the option of one 2,500 rebuy and/or one 5,000 add-on.

• 30th June – 3 x £230 SEATS ADDED
  • 7th July – 1 x £230 SEAT ADDED
  • 14th July – 1 x £230 SEAT ADDED
  • 21st July – 1 x £230 SEAT ADDED
  • 28th July – 2 x £230 SEATS ADDED

Re: Boyle Poker IPO Newcastle - Added Value Satellites Mondays 30th June-28th July Well done lads :clap. 2-pronged attack from this household came up blank unfortunately. I've got a seat from the PL league last year that I am using for Newcastle so trying to get Duncan in there too, but hopefully will be some familiar faces there anyway if I end up on my tod!

Re: Boyle Poker IPO Newcastle - Added Value Satellites Mondays 30th June-28th July Yes I've got mine credited in Boyle account, appeared yesterday. I wasn't notified in any way, not even when I logged in, I just happened to see it in there. Regged for Day 1C so I don't have to have a day off work :)