** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Musselburgh Placepot

2.00 I'm opposing the fav here as the stable has a poor strike rate with 2yo's (3%) add to that the stable have had only one winner since the end of March.Yesterday's runner finished 14/14 at 9/2 3rd fav. 2.35 I'm going for Seastorm,who looks to have an excellant chance in this race and the early prices are showing odds of at least 10's,will be backing this one as an e/w single. 3.05 Is a 2 mile race and i'm going to pick two as I feel if i'm still running here the poo might just hit the fan. 3.40 Ive gone for Pawan seems good for a place 4.15 Is a maiden,picked two here 4.50 Last leg must have at least two horses in the Filles H'cap. Selections 2.00 numbers 7 - 9 2.35 6 (e/w single) 3.05 5 - 6 3.40 5 4.15 1 - 4 4.50 2 - 8 Total = 16 bets

Re: Musselburgh Placepot History man got beat,hope you layed him AK :D And we picked the winner in the placepot. Placepot and single went down second race,still we did get past the face race which was an improvement on the last placepot:D