BMW International Open > June 26th - 29th

Aidymac

Re: BMW International Open > June 26th - 29th Tournament preview: 1pt ew D.Willett to win BMW International Open 35/1 Betfred (1/4 1-6) When this tournament was last held here Danny Willett was the champion and I expect another big run from the Englishman this week. He comes here in good form and has mentioned about how well he’s been playing from tee to green this season. He hasn’t holed the putts he would like and it was those lack of putts which undid him in the final round in Ireland last week but these greens will suit his eye having won around here and I would expect a return to form with the short stick. If that comes he’s a live runner at 35/1. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bmw-international-open-betting-danny-willett-can-land-another-win-in-germany

Re: BMW International Open > June 26th - 29th Top Rest of the World preview: 1pt ew F.Zanotti Top Rest of the World Player 10/1 Stan James (1/4 1-4) One man who is playing some nice golf at the minute without landing the big prize is Paraguay’s Fabrizio Zanotti. He has been in the top 20 in three of his last four tournaments and caught the rough end of conditions in the Nordea Masters where he missed the cut. Zanotti is hitting a lot of fairways and greens and eventually the putts will drop. He was tied for the lead after 18 holes around his course 2 years ago before dropping away with a poor final round but he’s a much better player now and I fancy him to feature over the four days. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bmw-international-open-betting-fabrizio-zanotti-can-go-well-in-germany