WPT freerolls on DTD - 17th to 19th June.

Bart(UK)

I made a promise to never ever promote or help Partypoker ever again and I wholeheartedly stand by that. For members benefit however, there is a freeroll appearing most days this week on DTD as compensation for ipoker software issues. Freeroll is giving away £125 DTD-WPT125 seats which can be played either live at the club or online. Day 2 is this Sunday 22nd June in Nottingham with £30k guaranteed. I think the prize pool is being paid out in £500 WPT National seats but I'm finding DTD's website confusing.

Re: WPT freerolls on DTD - 17th to 19th June. lol. That's ipoker for you :\ Think the problems were surrounding logging in Ian, they've re-jigged the start screen and it seemingly is best to log in with your user name now, thats the GQR number, rather than table/nickname. Support should be able to help if you can't remember it.

Re: WPT freerolls on DTD - 17th to 19th June. lol was storming through (online) day one of the £125, simple abc, value betting the cr.. out of everyone, play was so uber poor. Could easily have taken 60bb through with me to day 2 but decided to take a major gamble with 5's against the player who was calling and shoving everything. Normally this is a crazy poor move, a kin to voluntarily shutting yourself away in an empty room with Phil Neville and Adrian Chiles, but I actually LOVE this play, on this occasion only, and here's why:

• I freerolled in
  • 400 mile/many hours round trip to make live day 2
  • My health being what it is, still strong possibility I wouldn't make it anyway
  • Options are...

a] to whimp through with 60bb, shell out effectively another buyin on expenses to make the trip and having to grind away hard against variance with no guarantee of return. b] I shove and bust, lost nothing, every possibility of gain. c] I shove and take through a huge 130bb stack with every chance of a big score. Most of all I love the play because I'm back thinking ev once more and not just the cards. Totally happy he hit the 6, good luck to him. Never underestimate what can be achieved from a freeoll, remember ;) and if you get a free shot at a big score... take it! Anyone have any thoughts on such situations? [ATTACH]6080[/ATTACH]

post-50496-14429286510248_thumb.jpg