www.spam.com excellent new tool for best odds calculations

Hi to all punters! I hope to transmit something new and interesting. I found a new interesting tool which shows the real value of odds; I mean the odds not including the % that the bookmaker keeps for himself. Perfect for betting exchange like betfair or else. Easy to understand and use, for all punters (professionals and not). Interesting to use and check how far is each book from the 100% value odd. I will use it and test it now for the WC in Brasil where are no historicals on matches so probably there will be big differences from book to book. www.spam.com languages: English, French, German and Italian

Re: www.spam.com excellent new tool for best odds calculations

I found a new interesting tool which shows the real value of odds
You found? I'd rather say you created it, and now you're spamming around, trying to sell your product for 25 to 60 EUR monthly... :rolleyes I saw your spam on another place the other day, and signed up for free trial; I received confirmation mail, and tried to login, but it said my account was not activated yet. I thought it would take time, and then I forgot about it; you reminded me now, and I tried to log in again... just to find my account disabled! :@ ?di=1RFS So, what's the use of your site if you disable users just like that? :spank Anyway, you didn't lost anything, don't worry - I didn't have intention of paying you 25 EUR a month, let alone 60, I am insane, but not that much; I just wanted to see how it looks like inside. :) As you aim to earn money from that site, you should invest something in promotion, shouldn't you? :) It doesn't necessarily need to be money - you can offer free lifetime subscription for the most expensive plan for all members of PuntersLounge, for example... :lol On a serious note, please contact forum owner if you want to advertise your site here! Otherwise, if you try to post the link again without approval, I will have the pleasure to return you the favour and disable your account here (we use more gentle word: ban :p), and possibly blacklist your site. :) If you try to do it, public won't see it anyway - you saw that this thread was moderated, you've been flagged as spammer, and your posts with links will not go public, so if I were you, I wouldn't waste time... :) Cheers! :beer