Royal Ascot 2014 ~ Day 4 Friday 20th

In Here:ok [TABLE=class: table, width: 635]

[TR=class: abandoned] [TD]2:30[/TD] [TD]Albany Stakes (Group 3) (Fillies) 6f -[/TD] [TD=class: ch, align: right][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: abandoned alt] [TD=bgcolor: #F5F5F5]3:05[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #F5F5F5]Wolferton Handicap (Listed Race) 1m2f -[/TD] [TD=class: ch, bgcolor: #F5F5F5, align: right][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]3:45[/TD] [TD]King Edward VII Stakes (Group 2) (Colts & Geldings) 1m4f[/TD] [TD=class: ch, align: right][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: alt] [TD=bgcolor: #F5F5F5]4:25[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #F5F5F5]Coronation Stakes (British Champions Series) (Group 1) (Fillies) 1m[/TD] [TD=class: ch, bgcolor: #F5F5F5, align: right][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: abandoned] [TD]5:00[/TD] [TD]Queen´s Vase (Listed Race) 2m -[/TD] [TD=class: ch, align: right][/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: abandoned alt] [TD=bgcolor: #F5F5F5]5:35[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #F5F5F5]Buckingham Palace Stakes (Handicap) 7f -[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Royal Ascot 2014 ~ Day 4 Friday 20th 425 Ascot: Coronation Stakes Not the strongest renewal in my opinion but a fascinating contest all the same with Lightning Thunder out to get her big victory after finishing second in both Guineas races so far this season. She comes up against the reputation of My Titania who as yet has not produced the same level of form on the track but this daughter of Sea The Stars was well fancied for the English Guineas before a setback forced her out of the race. The French are represented by Lesstalk In Paris who was made favourite for their version of the Guineas but flopped badly and Rizeena is also out to make amends for her poor showing at Newmarket where she was only 7th. Selection: My Titania 7/2 Skybet http://www.ascotbetting.net/royal-ascot-betting-my-titania-can-get-career-back-on-track

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.