** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Lyoness Open 5-8 Jun

kevshat

Re: Lyoness Open 5-8 Jun Tournament preview: 1pt ew E.de la Riva to win Lyoness Open 35/1 Betfred (1/4 1-5) I find it hard to believe Luiten won’t be heavily in the mix this week but he is no value at all at shorter than 6/1 in the each way places so I’m going to go for someone at a bit of a bigger price in Eduardo de la Riva. The Spaniard is in the top 12 in driving accuracy and greens in regulation on the European Tour this season and he finished well last week on a tricky course in Malmo. He was seventh in this tournament last year and has picked up some good results overall on the tour in the last 18 months or so. At 35/1 he could be the man to take advantage of the lack of depth in this field this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lyoness-open-betting-eduardo-de-la-riva-can-use-accuracy-to-win-in-austria

Re: Lyoness Open 5-8 Jun Top GB & Ire preview: 1pt ew C.Lee Top GB & Ire Player 18/1 Stan James (1/4 1-4) One man who arrives here in good form is Craig Lee. Lee finished in the top 20 in Sweden last week which is no mean effort on a tricky course in tough windy conditions. The thing which particularly caught my eye with him last week was his quality from tee to green. He was second in driving accuracy last week and sixth in greens in regulation in a much stronger field than this one so on a slightly easier course in a much weaker field I think Lee can go well on the British and Irish leaderboard here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lyoness-open-betting-craig-lee-can-go-well-for-the-brits-in-austria

Re: Lyoness Open 5-8 Jun Top Swede preview: 3pts R.Karlberg Top Swedish Player 15/8 Ladbrokes I’m rarely a fan of taking favourites in golf markets but Karlberg looks a good thing here this week. Karlberg has finished in the top 15 in his last three events on the European Tour and they’ve all been a good deal stronger in quality than the one he is in this week so that has to bode well. A couple of years ago Karlberg finished fourth around this golf course so he has the form in recent times and the course form to deliver another big week here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lyoness-open-betting-rikard-karlberg-can-top-the-swedish-contingent-this-week