** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Two UFC Fight Night's - 31st May 2014

UFC

Picks for this weekend, going for a 4 fold on this at just over 2/1: Maximo Blanco @ 4/9 - Simply put, Blanco is better in every area, the only reason why Ogle is getting fights in the UFC is because he's a likable character, he's certainly not up to the standard to stay there. Providing Blanco doesn't DQ himself I can't see him losing. Should be very comfortable. Alcantara @ 1/4 - Same as before Alcantara is on another level to Vaughan Lee, I expect Alcantara to finish this one pretty quickly, he's fought much better opposition and Lee has been beaten pretty comfortably to any notable UFC fighters. Their fighting records alone are enough to tell you how one sided this will be. Gegard Mousas @ 3/10 - As much as I like Munoz, his chin really isn't that great, if he can't get Mousasi to the ground he's going to be in for a long fight. Expect Mousasi to avoid the takedowns and pick Munoz apart on the feet. Munoz will lose confidence in his takedown ability quickly and Mousasi takes advantage on the feet, easy UD victory, wouldn't surprise me to see Mousasi finish this one. Miocic over 1.5 rounds @ 2/5 - I expect this to be a very comfortable victory for Miocic, if he fights anything like his last fight then there's no way he's finishing Maldonado. Miocic wasn't able to KO/TKO Gonzaga who has one of the worst chins in the division, the stats don't lie as 6 of his 8 losses have been by KO. Maldonado has great heart and with that one of the best chins in the heavyweight division. Miocic might be able to get a TKO victory but under the circumstances odds of 2/5 for this to get beyond 1.5 rounds is too good to turn down. Also tempted by Francis Carmont at 8/13 to up the odds - He is a grinder, and there's no surprise that being part of GSP's team he knows how to do enough to win the rounds on the scorecards. Expect Carmont to frustrate Dollaway and grind him against the cage and do just enough to stop the ref from breaking them up. Easy UD victory.