** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

£100 double chance freezeout

staffy

Re: £100 double chance freezeout Well I got there to find out that it was a straight freezeout not double chance but that didnt bother me too much. There was 200 people entered so by far the biggest live tourny that I have ever entered so we started with 20 tables. I got down to the last 6 tables by playing very solid poker but never really winning lots of chips. I always stayed roughly around the starting chips of 3500. occasionally went up to 4 -5K but then lost them. I eventually went out when I was running out of chips and I was dealt 66 on my BB. Someone went all in so I caled. He had QK. A queen came out so I went out. A good experiance though and pleasing that I played well but dissapointing that I didnt win any big pots. I think people were too scared of me :D

Re: £100 double chance freezeout Unlucky staffy. That card room at Walsall must be massive to get 200 people. I think the record at Nottingham is about 120. We were playing 12 handed absoutley bloody lottery with that many people at the table when there is rebuys available.

Re: £100 double chance freezeout Cheers Mark. Walsall is the biggest card room in the UK apparantly. They could have had more players as there was reserves but believe it or not they ran out of chips for everyone otherwise they might have had a couple more tables.

Re: £100 double chance freezeout UL staff....I will have to come down and play there sometime, always heard great things about it. Was playing live last night myself...for the whole 1 3/4 hrs of rebuys I DID NOT WIN A SINGLE HAND and spent 200 quid :o...Then rebought and topped up and was out first hand back in with AJ :lol Oh well :( :( :( Jez