epsom derby

brief moment in my work schedule so ive rated the derby ............ western hymn 98.97 fascinating rock 98.66 ebanoran 98.66 Geoffrey Chaucer 98.51 interesting race with the fav Australia all the rage and its as if the race is over .........could be because of o briens record but I think the bookies might have it wrong here because his second string Geoffrey Chaucer is far more interesting at 8/1 ........he didn't really have the best of runs last time twice finding little room and I think was given a relatively easy ride being eased at the end when they realised too much much had gone against them ........that was also the first run this season of what is a very rapidly improving horse last 3 .......97.77..........98.22..........98.51 (eased) so with o briens mastery and a better run this horse has far more appeal than Australia stepping up to 12f for the first time at 4/5!!!!...........also of appeal is western hymn who also looks an upward curve .....last 3 97.88 ..............98.39....98.97 .........and very much looks appealing at 14/1 !!.....wouldn't have to improve much more to be derby class and will handle any cut in ground ..............im going to take these two against the fav ........ western hymn 5pts win 19.0 betfair Geoffrey Chaucer 5pts win 11.0 betfair excellent prices ....should be a good race............ps Geoff Chaucer has montjeu pedigree which backs him up too

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.