** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

NRL Round 11

Beware, origin time so could be a few upsets.. WT @2.3 & -4.5@3 = Both WT and Brissy are depleted so I'll take the youthful home team. West Tigers have grit. Can -6.5 = NQ have everyone out, and I mean everyone. Even Ricky Blew it can smell a good chance here SS -8.5 & -16.5 = Cronulla suck this year, now they have their best players out so they should suck even more. All bets with pinnacle or sportsbet gl

Re: NRL Round 11 Don't disagree Lock and, taking the Origin impact theory further, would think the Roosters should take care of the Bulldogs (especially with their drinker wanting to atone). Separately, I suspect the Warriors may win on the Gold Coast but not with sufficient confidence for me to put $ on it.

Re: NRL Round 11 I totally agree saintg1, Roosters, warriors should win as well although I put a cheeky 1/4 unit bet on dogs -6.5 @5.5 on sportsbet PYOL (Pick your own line) only because the chooks have been dreadful this year and they are up against one of the best coaches in the league (Des Hasler)