Sky Bet League 2 Play-Offs > May 12th & 17th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 12 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]York City v Fleetwood Town (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 17 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Southend United v Burton Albion (12:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sky Bet League 2 Play-Offs > May 12th & 17th 3pts Fleetwood to beat York 6/5 Stan James Before these playoffs began I thought Fleetwood were a cut above the other three sides in their path and I still have that feeling after the first legs. The home side don’t need to win here but they only lead by one so it will be risky to play for a draw so I think they will look to win and assuming they do that I see no reason why they won’t book their place at Wembley in style. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/fleetwood-vs-york-betting-fleetwood-can-seal-the-deal-in-style-at-highbury

Re: Sky Bet League 2 Play-Offs > May 12th & 17th 3pts Southend to beat Burton 23/20 BetVictor I think Southend have it in them to win this second leg. Whether that is enough to see them through after 90 minutes or if they need longer remains to be seen but as long as they are patient then I believe the chance will come and they can get the win they need. Burton don’t score many goals and that is a concern especially if Southend score early. It also allows Southend to take more of a risk so I think they can win this. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/southend-vs-burton-betting-southend-can-get-the-win-they-need-to-stay-alive