Liverpool v Newcastle United > Sunday May 11th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Liverpool v Newcastle United (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]18[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liverpool v Newcastle United > Sunday May 11th OK so we're at Anfield, final day, simultaneous kick-offs, last match at home and chance to salute fans. From Newcastle's point of view, after 3000 losses in a row they finally mustered up enough self-dignity to dispatch of poor old Cardiff 3-0 at St James' Park last week. Good on them. Now "as you were gentlemen". What I see here is all the agony, frustration and sadness surrounding the devastating Chelsea match and the frustrating Palace trip, will erupt here in a Red wave of furious anger. It will be as if Newcastle are the scapegoats to be sacrificed at the alter, to be a sort of way of the players saying "sorry" to the fans for breaking their hearts. And also a statement of intent for next year. Now Newcastle did their little statement to their own fans last week as mentioned and those Frenchies ain't putting in one bit extra effort here than the bare minimum I promise you that. At the moment I'm seeing Liverpool ripping this faux defence apart and being carried forward on emotion regardless of what's transpiring at the Etihad. It did take City until the second half to score today, so we can't second guess the approach of Pellegrini and also Hippo head may pull something out of his hat who knows. hippos-that-look-like-allardyce-02.jpg

Re: Liverpool v Newcastle United > Sunday May 11th :lol Good post. Yeah, I agree. Still mathmatically possible Liverpool can win the league, and whilst it is they'll be going all out. As we saw the last time City were in this position nerves can affect even the best players, City were awful that day against QPR and Liverpool will want to put as much pressure on as they can. Need to have a better look at it but I could see Liverpool scoring four plus here.

Re: Liverpool v Newcastle United > Sunday May 11th 4pts Liverpool (-2) to beat Newcastle 5/4 Paddy Power Liverpool only know how to play one way and that is to attack so that is exactly what I expect them to do here. They may not win the Premier League now but I think they are going to end their season on a real high with a comfortable win here and a few goals. If they can score early it might make Manchester City think a bit so expect the deadlock to be broken early in this one before Liverpool cruise to victory. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/liverpool-vs-newcastle-betting-liverpool-can-cruise-to-final-day-win

Re: Liverpool v Newcastle United > Sunday May 11th Newcastles win of 3-0 against Cardiff last week should not be taken that they are back in form,Cardiff missed 2 absolute sitters that could have changed the outcome of the match.Newcastle are still very poor imo.