** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League > Thursday May 8th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 8 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Anderson, G v Chisnall, D (19:10 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lewis, A v Thornton, R (19:50 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Taylor, P v Wright, P (20:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Van Barneveld, R v Van Gerwen, M (21:10 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.61 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Premier League > Thursday May 8th There's a couple of outcomes that stand out to me as being over-priced here. Adrian Lewis v Robert Thornton - Thornton win 7/4 William Hill Lewis has been struggling recently in the Premier League, only winning once since that very impressive UK Open win in early March. You get the feeling he could turn the corner, and was fairly solid against Peter Wright last time. Here he faces a potentially tougher time of it though in terms of a confident player with no pressure. Thornton won a double at the weekend in Wigan and faces Lewis here knowing he can't reach the top four. So the pressure is off and that's when Thornton can prove to be an extremely tough player and a high scorer. He recorded an average of 104 last week beating Chisnall and is over-priced for me. Raymond Van Barneveld v Michael Van Gerwen - Van Barneveld win 9/4 William Hill Having already beat his opponent in the league this season, Barneveld is a nice price here to once again get the better of his fellow countryman Van Gerwen. He has been in very good form and seems to be in good spirits off the oche, something which is always important with Van Barneveld in-particular. He can go top of the table with a win and will be fired up. MVG lost to Gary Anderson last week and knows he's in for another battle here. He could of course show up and through some unstoppable darts but I just feel he's a bit too short.

Re: Premier League > Thursday May 8th Thursday previews: 4pts G.Anderson to beat D.Chisnall 5/6 William Hill I think Gary Anderson will have too much for Chisnall in this match. He has a good record against the Englishman and Anderson is clearly in fantastic form at the minute. He knows with a match against Barneveld next week that he dearly needs two points in this game and I think he’ll have the focus, but more importantly the quality, to get those two points. Chisnall will give it a go but I fancy Anderson to be just too strong. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/anderson-vs-chisnall-betting-gary-anderson-can-get-a-vital-win-in-newcastle 4pts R.Thornton to beat A.Lewis 7/4 Bet365 I can’t believe Robert Thornton is the outsider for this match let alone one as big as 7/4 to win it. Lewis looks like a man who can’t wait for this Premier League to end, as if even turning up is such a chore at the minute whereas Thornton is fighting hard to keep his form and take it into the rest of the year. On what we’ve seen in the last week or two there should only be one winner here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lewis-vs-thornton-betting-robert-thornton-looks-a-good-thing-in-newcastle 4pts P.Taylor (-2.5 legs) to beat P.Wright 10/11 Bet365 The way these two have been playing in recent times leads me to suggest Taylor is a good thing here. He never likes losing to anyone so he’ll be all out to put that right but with the fact he can seal a place in the semi finals with a win as well that makes him an even better thing in my eyes. Wright is struggling after a top start to the campaign and his struggles can see him comfortably beaten here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/taylor-vs-wright-betting-phil-taylor-can-secure-a-semi-final-spot-in-style 4pts R.Barneveld to beat M.van Gerwen (DNB) 13/8 Ladbrokes Raymond Barneveld has only lost once this season and he has played Taylor twice and van Gerwen once so that is some record so he looks a bit big to beat a guy who clearly wasn’t up for it last week. I would expect MVG to play better this week but Barneveld looks really confident right now which makes him a dangerous proposition so he is the call for me here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barneveld-vs-van-gerwen-betting-barneveld-can-edge-out-van-gerwen-in-table-topping-clash