** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

England > Weekend > Non-league play-offs May 3-4

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Skrill Prem, Semi-final second leg Sunday 4 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cambridge United v FC Halifax Town (13:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gateshead v Grimsby Town (16:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Skrill North, Semi-final second leg Saturday 3 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Altrincham FC v Hednesford Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] North Ferriby United v Guiseley (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 27/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Skrill South, Semi-final second leg Saturday 3 May 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bromley v Ebbsfleet United (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sutton United v Dover Athletic (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE] Northern Prem Final, Saturday 3 May AFC Fylde v Ashton United 1 - 10/11 (Marathon) X - 14/5 (Marathon) 2 - 3/1 (widespread) Southern Prem Final, Monday 5 May Chesham United v St Albans City 1 - 6/5 (Marathon) X - 13/5 (Marathon) 2 - 7/3 (Marathon) Ryman Prem Final, Monday 5 May Lowestoft Town v AFC Hornchurch 1 - 13/10 (Marathon) X - 13/5 (Bet365, Marathon) 2 - 21/10 (Marathon)

Re: England > Weekend > Non-league play-offs May 3-4 Should be a cracking game at Altrincham if the first leg is anything to go by,alty looked a class side with some very skillful attacking players but as ever Hednesfords spirit and determination was unbelievable so I would not write them off just yet although evens on alty looks a good price. Bromley are down and out and I reckon ebbsfleet will beat them again at a decent price,also cant see fylde slipping up against ashton who to be fair have had a brilliant season getting to the play off final

Re: England > Weekend > Non-league play-offs May 3-4 3pts Halifax to beat Cambridge 12/5 BetVictor Since the turn of the year Cambridge’s season has very much began to mirror the first season Luton were in the Conference, when Richard Money was in charge of them. I worked out very quickly Money wasn’t one for handling pressure too well. His aggressive and almost negative nature adds to the fear inside his players rather than bring out their natural flair which is what is needed in these situations and I can see the same thing happening to Cambridge that happened to Luton four years ago. On that occasion every man and his dog automatically assumed Luton would overturn a 1-0 deficit at home in the second leg against York. The truth is it never looked like happening and with Cambridge having not scored in five games I believe a turnaround here is unlikely unless Halifax provide some help. Should Halifax score in this game, especially if it is the first goal I don’t see Cambridge having it about them to score three and as time runs out and desperation ensues we might just see Halifax secure a spot at Wembley with a second leg win. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/cambridge-vs-halifax-betting-halifax-can-head-to-wembley-with-second-leg-win 4pts Gateshead vs Grimsby - Under 2.5 goals 3/4 Ladbrokes The first leg was quite open but I don’t expect this one to be that way. I wouldn’t be surprised if these two spot kicks to be separated but there is so much on this match it is untrue and that is sure to lead to caution with nerves and fear of failure grabbing the occasion. Between them nine of their last 12 matches have seen less than three goals as did the first leg and I think this second leg will be the same. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/gateshead-vs-grimsby-betting-goals-likely-to-be-at-a-premium-given-the-prize-at-stake