BBOTD > Friday May 2nd

Punchestown 4:20 - Aon Novice Handicap Chase(Grade A) 2m5f In what looks a very competitive handicap, Sizing Gold heads the market at around the 7/1 mark for Henry De Bromhead. He finished 6th behind Taquin Du Seuil at Cheltenham last time out and looks a very interesting runner making his handicap debut tomorrow off 137. I had Some Tikket backed when he won last time out in the hands of Barry Geraghty and the man in form Davy Russell takes the mount this time round. Davy had three winners and a place on Thursday so that has to be a positive for this horses backers. I think that although Balnaslow has not been that impressive on the eye that Willie Mullins will have him at his peak tomorrow and I am expecting a very big run. Balnaslow WIN @ 7/1 Boylesports Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/aon-novice-handicap-chase-betting-balnaslow-to-give-ruby-a-better-day-tomorrow

Re: BBOTD > Friday May 2nd 555 Fontwell: Kitchapoly EW 12/1 bet365 Interesting that Donald McCain sends this one all the way down to Fontwell, maybe not any other class 3 hurdles about at this time of year but even so it looks a decent opportunity for the 4yo. Been keeping pretty fair company since wining easily at Kelso and last time caught they eye when 6th to Ravens Tower in a good race at Ascot. He made steady headway that day and looked dangerous three out but was outpaced in the closing stages. Off the same mark here and receives the age allowance and now goes back to 2m2f a trip he won at before he came over to England. The price looks too big to me at around 12/1 so getting it up early.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.