Coupe de la Ligue FINAL > April 19th 2014

[TABLE] [TR=class: tc] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD][/TD] [TD] 1 X 2 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE] [TR=class: tc] [TD]PSG[/TD] [TD] -1[/TD] [TD]1.80[/TD] [TD]Lyon[/TD] [TD] +1[/TD] [TD]2.01[/TD] [TD]1.50[/TD] [TD]4.20[/TD] [TD]6.76 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Sorry for the odds

Re: Coupe de la Ligue FINAL > April 19th 2014 I think Big advantage for PSG , first they playing on Paris Stade de France , the supporters of PSG are at home too and gone certainly make a big noise to not lose that cup (disqualification by Chelsea was very difficult to accept for lot of supporters) Secondly , they have played last week at Gerland and they lose 1-0 (second defeat after Chelsea's CL game) its smell like a revenge spirit Lyon have a lot of important miss , Grenier ,Fofana , Ferri ,Gourcuff,Vercoutre,Lopes PSG have only Ibrahimovic But we know how much this loss of Zlatan is a big trouble for PSG ,we know too that Lyon team is not so bad and of course ITS a FINAL GAME so everything is possible i think In this case im gone take 2 bets for fun (PSG's Fan) with big odds but small stake and appreciate (if is possible) this game :) PSG win in Penalties @13.00 PSG win in Extratime @8.00 all on betcityru have good day and sorry my english

Re: Coupe de la Ligue FINAL > April 19th 2014

I think Big advantage for PSG , first they playing on Paris Stade de France , the supporters of PSG are at home too and gone certainly make a big noise to not lose that cup (disqualification by Chelsea was very difficult to accept for lot of supporters) Secondly , they have played last week at Gerland and they lose 1-0 (second defeat after Chelsea's CL game) its smell like a revenge spirit Lyon have a lot of important miss , Grenier ,Fofana , Ferri ,Gourcuff,Vercoutre,Lopes PSG have only Ibrahimovic But we know how much this loss of Zlatan is a big trouble for PSG ,we know too that Lyon team is not so bad and of course ITS a FINAL GAME so everything is possible i think In this case im gone take 2 bets for fun (PSG's Fan) with big odds but small stake and appreciate (if is possible) this game :) PSG win in Penalties @13.00 PSG win in Extratime @8.00 2-1 FT all on betcityru have good day and sorry my english
it was a good game