Newcastle United v Swansea City > Saturday April 19th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Newcastle United v Swansea City (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Newcastle United v Swansea City > Saturday April 19th im going with over 2.5 in this game. i just heard the Newcastle manager talking in his press conference about "forget the points, his team needs goals". Swansea to me has a goal or 2 in them as well so the over looks great in this one. Also i believe Remy is available and he will score at least one. Anyway the last meeting ended 3-0 in favor of swansea at Swansea. Newcastle has looked in disarray the last month or 2 but to be fair they dont have their coach on the field with them or their top goal scorer; thats like going to battle without your leader and a gun.

Re: Newcastle United v Swansea City > Saturday April 19th I am not crazy about the over 2.5 goals in this game for the following reason. Newcastle have just gone right off the boil at home. They are playing bad football and are NOT scoring goals. They have gone 8 games in a row NO BTTS at home. NO BTTS is an over 2.5 BET KILLER. In these 8 games they have failed to score 6 times which is terrible. The two teams they scored against were Crystal Palace and Aston Villa. Swansea are also playing horrid away, not winning in 11 away games, losing 7. They have draws against Stoke, Villa and Norwich and I think this game will finish as a DRAW. 2 units for the draw as high as 3.5 on stanjames.