Baseball Notes

As there seems to be a few of us, I thought it might be a good idea to use this threads for interesting notes that may be of use to us in future. For example, I have just signed up for NASN coverage on sky, and it would appear that Houston Astros stadium is particulalry vulnerable to good left hand batsmen, due to the dimensions of the stadium. something to look out for. That , and I think Houston will be continually good to bet against over this season, as their batting lineup really is poor- but they are being priced near to last season performance. So if you guys pick up on any trends or facts you think could be influential, we could group together on this thread , aswell as having our betting threads. what do you think?

Re: Baseball Notes Something Im going to be looking out for this season is a team with poor batting and a star pitcher. I used this tactic with good success with Johnson and Arizona last year. Ok, Johnson won his fair share but he must have lost more than any other pitcher of his status. This was mainly due to poor run support. Sometimes the bookies put too much emphasise on the starting pitcher. Most games Johnson started ARI were odds on. Backing against them in these circumstances worked out rather profitable.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.