** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Boxing - Apr 5

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 5 April 2014[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Stevens, Curtis v Johnson, T (02:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 41 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.96 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cunningham, S v Mansour, A (03:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.23 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Culcay, J v Larbi, S (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.27 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ryder, J v Wilson, J (21:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.06 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.39 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Braehmer, J v Maccarinelli, E (22:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.27 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 46 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.31 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Boxing - Apr 5 Saturday TV previews: 3pts P.Gallacher to win Prizefighter 9/4 Coral Favourites don’t have the best of records in this tournament but if Gallacher can deal with the rangy, awkward style of Ochieng then I would expect him to have too much for him and from there the tournament becomes wide open. He has the advantage of being in the first quarter final so he’ll get maximum recovery time throughout the night which is a bonus. Gallacher has been training with Eamonn O’Kane in the build up to this night. He is a previous Prizefighter champion so that knowledge can be vital for Gallacher. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/prizefighter-betting-paddy-gallacher-can-land-the-big-prize-at-york-hall 4pts J.Braehmer to win in Rounds 7-12 12/5 Paddy Power Fair play to Enzo for getting this shot but I don’t expect him to be successful. In fact I expect him to be stopped once again. He’s been talking a good game so I’d like to think he will be competitive for the first half of the fight but as the punches start landing cleaner I think he will begin to wilt and I fancy the German to end the hopes of the Welshman in the second half of the fight. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/braehmer-vs-maccarinelli-betting-juergen-braehmer-can-end-enzo-s-hopes-late-on